• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Congrats, JDMS. Most prolific in comments in such a short period of time.

Wow, thanks Enewald and everyone who has congratulated me! This is. . .surprising. Now I have to find another great fan. :)

Davout: Yeah, I spend most of my time in AARland. I read as many AARs as I can. It helps with my own games when I read how well the masters play their games. :)

Since I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to log on later, and since it's been Sunday for 35 minutes now here, I've decided it's time to pass on the torch.

I've just got to say, finding a definite fan of the week is harder than I thought just reading the thread. I kept finding people that were good choices, but most of them had been given the award recently. I finally narrowed it down to three choices. Deciding which of the three would get the award was tough, but I made a decision.

So let me be the first to congratulate History_Buff as Fan of the Week. He doesn't post as often as many people, but his posts are always full of advice. Congratz! :)

Congratulations! May your reign be enlightened and glorious!

Congrats, History_Buff! You certainly often bring a unique and interesting perspective - lots of content per post ;)

Congratulations History_Buff!