• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Lord Boreal, congratulations :)

Congratulations Lord Boreal ! ! :cool:

*Wipes tears out of his eyes*

Many thanks guys, I shall now cast about for a successor, I have until next monday right? Hmmmm, now given that my own attempts at AARs have normally have floundered in large pits of their own mess this shall be a difficult choice. Yet fear not! A worthy successor shall be found.

Congratulations sir. And I am sure your endeavors to find a succesor will be fruitful.

Lord Boreal -- congratulations, Sir!

Thanks for fanning the flames that keep the writers' juices boiling... or something like that. :D

Rensslaer

A new week comes around so it is time to pass on the title of Fan of the Week.

This took a lot of thought and in the end, I went back through most of the AARs ive followed and there was one member who appeared in most of them. I am of course speaking of....

Stynlan

Damn you get around abit dont you? :D

(the list on the first post needs updating too ^_^)

I am not quite sure if stnylan is eligible (he just won it not too long time ago) but I certainly agree that he deserves the title more than anyone.

Hmm how long is the period between awards to make him eligible? I knew I faff this up somehow lol

EDIT: Reading the list its was the 29th October he last won, thats makes it what 12 weeks? Quick off the top of my head that is im crap at maths

He sure is a deserving winner, one of the greatest fans on the forum.

Congratulations stynlan :)

And the stnylan Award goes to....stnylan! :)

Congrats once more, my friend

Well no one is more deserving, to be sure. Welcome to the five time member club, my friend. ;) And congrats!

Congratulations "Lord" :p Boreal :)