• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice idea folks and Stroph1 I noticed the sub-title in the first post is still for Zucker. I just thought you might like to delete that pesky thing

I thought about that when I changed the title the first time. If I changed that then there would be no place that introduced Zucker as the first FAN.

Congratulations everyone!!!

I hope the extra two exclaimation marks will make up for my absense of late.

Been about a week, I'd say.
So the NEW Fan of the Week is *drumroll* coz1, that cool frood who posts a lot in my most recent AAR.

fan.jpg

Gee, JP, that's really very nice of you. Thanks folks. But what's a "frood?" :D

J. Passepartout said:
Word from The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Used in the sense of "He's one cool frood."
And he knows where his towel is?

(Or something like that...)

Anyways, congrats!

Congratulations! If it wasn´t for nice readers as you are I would have given up already a while ago (what you have written about motivation in the gazette is very true btw. ;) ) . You are always welcome :D !

He's here, he's there, he's everywhere! :cool: Thanks reading so much and for giving so much support to the writers on the forum. :)

Joe

Not only is Coz1 a good fan, he's also a writer and he runs the Victorian Tea room. A big Hurrah for The Coz~!

Great idea. Congrats coz1. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.