• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wämö said:
Ah... You're not a fan of Per Gessle, are you?
Can´t say i am, but I do pass the time by flipping through 'Prismas tyska ordbok' :)

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Can´t say i am, but I do pass the time by flipping through 'Prismas tyska ordbok' :)

Well, as long as you're not a fan of Per Gessle... :)

Stroph1 said:
Hey Z, tomorrow is the day to pass the fan on. You need to nominate then!

Nominate? I already know who shall get the glorious golden fan...

OK, then, time to passs the golden fan on.

For my Fan I nominate...

Nuculear winter!

He is one of the few that has followed my AARs all the time, he was one of the few people that kept me writing *sniff*

And here´s a fan:

fan-2054.jpg

Wow... I didn´t expect this... Thanks a lot (I guess... ??? :dizzy: )

Well, I like his aars, and I try to keep supporting people who write good aars in the HOI forum, more specifically, since the people there are a bit too partisanesque... (I mean, I also like Battleline´s and Yogi´s and all these famous people´s aars, but people there *only* reply to those!!! ). Also, since I´m a frustrated comic AARer (Yes, I do have a long-dead aar... it´s in my link, for those interested ;) ), I thought I might as well support him.
Besides, every post with my signature in is an extra chance someone will actually go an reply to my aar!

Anyway, I have but a few replies to my aar, so what should I do? How can I apoint the fan award to someone else?

Ops, sorry for the delay
And, with two appearances in my AAR, being the record active user to reply to it, I gif the Fan of the Month to J. Passeportout!

Thanks a lot for your support guy, they kept me going through the few I´ve done.

:b: :b:

I just discovered this thread and like the idea very much. Congrats to Zuckergußgebäck, *Nucular* Winter and J. Passepartout!

Congrats to all of you! A nifty little idea, for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.