• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
This is a new thing i thout of starting upp. The one who gets selected as best fan gets to select the next weeks fan of the week. If a fan is selected who dont have an AAR (no fans byhimself) he may look and see if he finds a good follower of someone else AAR. If the mods dont approve of this delete this thread. Ok here goes.

For being an early follower and who has been taging along all the time and sometimes the only one posting and for helping out when i need help in game with some thing i might want to edit i hearby nominate Zuckergußgebäck!!!

Upp and take your prize and start thinking of who you want to get this price next week. And dont forget to post a pic of a fan (no not devil in swedish) too.
fan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats not your fan you have in your home is it?

HEY! Thats MY fan! How did you get into my house??!! I demand to have my fan back! :D

Congrats Zuckergußgebäck!!! Your prize: Getting a name thats shorter to type. I think the letter 'a' suits you fine :D

Serisoulsy, great job

Well done, Kenny!

Some will just say that you are just a shameless spamAAR. (geddit?)

Others will think that you are genuinely mad.

But to be honest, the truth is probably somewhere inbetween. ;)

I like the Idea actually. We need to promote the Good AAR's we like so that others can see them. The BAAR is usually filled with "Hey I started this AAR called.........." We should also have "I was reading this AAR called.............and man there's some good stuff in there. Maybe post a link to a particular post in the AAR you liked.

Zuckergußgebäck is definatly a great canidate he traveled all the way to Eu2 to read it and posted :D in my aar something that made something 1,000 times cooler than I had initally planned.

Great Job Z ;)

Keep up the Good work.

GW

Congratulations and might I add that is one old fan

Congratulations!! :) If I had an AAR I'm sure you would be a good fan of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.