• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not baad. But i did almost the same. I didn't get Wilno and Suwalki. I immediatly sold interceptors for USA( got monoy to cancel non agress with latvia. So i declared war on them, but i made other offensive move. I immediatly made amphibios assault, bec it;s faster than to march. Withuot fight Riga was mine. Anexxed Latvia. Estonia was very stupid, they didn,t guard their capital city ( talinn) , so i made the same amphibious assault. Anexed Est. Later i Entered military all with Ger. Declared war on danemark. Anexed it, freed iceland and gave to iceland greenland. Later anexed norway. When WW 2 started, took some lands from polland. Poland was defeated. 2 years pased. War with Rus.Lithuania held until the British amphbious assault in Norway. The Lithuania's norway fell, russians were advancing in natianal provinces. Natianal provinces were occupied , lithuania's danemark were occupied. The end of LT appeared before me, but it was worth it.

nope u are not right - u can easy declare war on latvia and don't be DOW by SU :) try it yourself :)

heh playing the small countries is always the best part about this game, its so risky. I really ought to give a baltic state a try just for kicks. I've recently played through a campain as the soviet union 1/1/36-1/1/49 (49 because i just left the victory window open and played around it, the game froze at beginning of 49 though :( read my AAR for more info. Sorry no SC for time being. I remember playing as Costa Rica. With High belligerance I was obscenely close to being invaded by the US at one point. However when Mexico took the liberty of declaring war on me, the US took the liberty of guarenteeing my independance.
Costa Rica stretched over northern south America, Central America (exc. Colon) the Carribean (exc. alliance held islands) Southern Ireland, France, Eastern Germany and Northern Italy.

Long story short, Costa Rica joined the alliance in 1940 and was instrumental in the liberation (for costa rica) of france as the only country brave enough to undertake large scale naval invasions. So western Europe was Costa Rican. Everything else was Soviet. Unfortunately the Commitern won that campaign by a mere 20 points. I was not impressed :(

Drascuk said:
Long story short, Costa Rica joined the alliance in 1940 and was instrumental in the liberation (for costa rica) of france as the only country brave enough to undertake large scale naval invasions. So western Europe was Costa Rican. Everything else was Soviet. Unfortunately the Commitern won that campaign by a mere 20 points. I was not impressed :(
Dang. What does Costa Rica have to do to win some respect!?
:eek:

And i think the consensus is that this AAR was great while it lasted.
Vile necromancy though, as i thought Lithuania had resumed its World Conquest.
:mad:

Tskb18 said:
Dang. What does Costa Rica have to do to win some respect!?
:eek:

And i think the consensus is that this AAR was great while it lasted.
Vile necromancy though, as i thought Lithuania had resumed its World Conquest.
:mad:

Yeah. Let this brave hero rest in peace!