• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Asking very kindly. :)

Lion_with_Flag-90x55.png

Thanks for the Flag.

And Mandead, here's something since I know how annoying it is not to have counters that match your flag:
counternew4ah.png

I had to draw the little Fascist symbol by hand in MS Paint so it's a bit rough on the eyes.

I also left the Polish Air Force symbol the same.

I don't know if it's good enough to be used, although it looks alright by my eyes. If not just disregard and wait for someone else. Feel free to ask me to screw around with it some more if you like.

EDIT- Facist symbol redrawn to be symmetrical, slightly more arm-holding-sword-ish.

Could I get this as a flag, shield, counter pack?

58de2770.jpg

The black background, red cross one on the front of the podium, please.

DuckofDoom said:
Thanks for the Flag.

And Mandead, here's something since I know how annoying it is not to have counters that match your flag:
counternew4ah.png

I had to draw the little Fascist symbol by hand in MS Paint so it's a bit rough on the eyes.

I also left the Polish Air Force symbol the same.

I don't know if it's good enough to be used, although it looks alright by my eyes. If not just disregard and wait for someone else. Feel free to ask me to screw around with it some more if you like.

EDIT- Facist symbol redrawn to be symmetrical, slightly more arm-holding-sword-ish.

Thanks so much, that's ace :)

Could you have a stab at one for the Colonial Rhoedisia flag posted a few pages back as well?

Earl Uhtred said:
Who are those mysterious masked men, btw?

They're the fascist government of Britain in the movie V for Vendetta.

mandead said:
Thanks so much, that's ace :)

Could you have a stab at one for the Colonial Rhoedisia flag posted a few pages back as well?

I used an altered version of the NZ Counter for this, I hope it looks okay. MS Paint isn't as good as actual useful tools for tiny designs.

counterrho5yd.png

Oh, and I made one for for Rocketman's Black/Red Cross Flag too since he requested one and it's really simple:

countervrcs7ch.png

I hope you don't mind, but I made the Air Force Symbol the same as the Flag but square. Um, I don't know why it's a different shade than the rest, but it appears counter shade varies (did not notice that) so I don't think it matters.

EDIT- Darkened the Rhodesian Air Force's center circle to make it look better. Now it's done.