• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
arc3371 said:
REMOVE YOUR SVASTIKA FLAG!!!

How about using the NOP flag or the one popular among skinheads?

plnop.gif

plnazcc.gif

ok ive made the onp flag for larry - yes i finally can make flags and shields but i still dunno how to prepare the counters :p

ok here ya go:
shieldonp9rq.png

flagonp4iq.png

but again they're hosted on imageshack so you;ll have to convert it to *bmp files
[Polish translation for larry] pliki sa uploadowane na server imageshacka wiec zeby ich uzyc zmien ich rozszerzenie na bmp lub przekonweryj je na bmp w jakims programie do obrobki grafiki[end of Polish translation for larry]

Arilou said:
Okay, I would be really happy if someone could make shield/flag/counter out of this, I don't have either PSP or Photoshop, so I'm kind of screwed in trying to do it myself...

i ve found this flag quite interesting so i decided to make this one for you hope you like it and sorry that it has no counter but i dunno how to prepare such...

shieldwtf7br.png

flagwtf1xx.png

and dont forget to convert it to *.bmp :p

Fizzzay Money said:
I should ask hiddemen how to make these flags and stuff and i could help out

well if it'd help you i can give you the link to the tutorial from which i have learnt how to make shields and flags http://jgdahl.tripod.com/Flags/primer.html its for eu2 but it shows how to use photoshop - the thing i couldn't understand until ive read this tutorial

and you will have to get the hoi templates which were added by many people on this topic but to save you from searching it in this 69 pages im posting a link herehttp://www.esnips.com/doc/0ce12269-6f9e-41ae-88db-973d3be1551c/hoitemplates.zip

an the last and the most important tool which you'll need to make flags now is the photoshop - i'm using a 30 day trial of cs version of this program but the actions aren't working there properlly (maybe only on my cpu) and i think that the best version is the 6.0 (the templates were designed for this version) so if you'll find such an antique ;) in the internet you're armed to make the hoi2 shields and flags properlly :p

Insahn said:
i ve found this flag quite interesting so i decided to make this one for you hope you like it and sorry that it has no counter but i dunno how to prepare such...

shieldwtf7br.png

flagwtf1xx.png

and dont forget to convert it to *.bmp :p

Great! Incidentally, the flag belongs to a certain doctor... a doctor named DOOM!