• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hello, i'm new in this forum and i try to do a little mod for hoi2, with touranian empire, sternbergist mongolia, germany who have win the ww1, and communist south america, so can you do this flag and shield for me please? (excuse my english, i'm french)...
turflag2rh.png

and if it's possible brazilian flag and shield with red (the same red that ussr) instead of green and a little yellow star on the left high corner.
like this with a star:
sanstitre25fi.png

thanks,

Fridericus_Rex said:
Can you say me where I get the shield template? I have the Victoria one but I can't find one for HoI till now.

OK, Here is a note I just sent Mr. Orange. It has links to zip files with both PSP and Photoshop scripts for shields and flags, the .psd templates and instructions on the PSP 9 python scripts . . .

Ok, here they are, I have also included the necessary Photoshop Template files and the Photoshop .ATN files that I based my scripts on. You need to have the templates open when you run the scripts. They were meant to totally automate the process but for some reason the copy from the original file to the template step does not always work right, (it sometimes pastes the flag or shield info into the wrong image) when it does this you just undo the paste in the wrong image and then paste as new layer in the right one. Also, in the flag script, it may be necessary to copy the strip image that it creates and paste into the flag template manually. This is the 4th iteration of this script I have used and I think i dropped the copy paste from it because I got sick of the glitch.

Also, the scripts were designed to run without user intervention, but sometimes (usually teh first time you run it on a computer) it pauses at each operation until you hit enter or click ok. I don't know why.

Flag Script

Shield Script

kzimir said:
hello, i'm new in this forum and i try to do a little mod for hoi2, with touranian empire, sternbergist mongolia, germany who have win the ww1, and communist south america, so can you do this flag and shield for me please? (excuse my english, i'm french)...
turflag2rh.png

and if it's possible brazilian flag and shield with red (the same red that ussr) instead of green and a little yellow star on the left high corner.
like this with a star:
sanstitre25fi.png

thanks,

I can make those, but I may have already done that wolf one for another user . . . also, do you want the copyright watermark removed from the wolf :rofl:

T-hiddemen said:
I can make those, but I may have already done that wolf one for another user . . . also, do you want the copyright watermark removed from the wolf :rofl:

That's a good one /GRIN/ :D

Nazi War Flag

Can someone please email me the Nazi War Flag?

Hearts of Iron II style, with animated flag + counter(s).

It's the one with the Swastika in the middle, and the Iron Cross on the top left.

Thanks a lot :)

here is my next strange request :p
could you make a skin for empire of slavinia from these images:
fotophp9kz.jpg

krakow01121wt.jpg

janjacobson6vp.jpg

pieczeckrakowa15wiek03123el.jpg

zawolnoscnaszaiwasza5es.jpg

sukiennice01122dv.jpg

i've posted the imge of flag before but you could have problems with finding it here so here it is:
bcbflag6ke.gif

and i would like to get a technology pic from this image
sok4blyskawica9gv.jpg

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Insahn said:
here is my next strange request :p
could you make a skin fo empire of slavinia from these images
fotophp9kz.jpg

krakow01121wt.jpg

janjacobson6vp.jpg

pieczeckrakowa15wiek03123el.jpg

sukiennice01122dv.jpg

i've posted the imge of flag before but you could have problems with finding it here so here it is:
czcflag2vg.gif

and i would like to get a technology pic from this image
sok4blyskawica9gv.jpg

thanks in advance

OK, I will be glad to, but it may not be instantly. If I find time tomorrow I will do it, if its not tomorrow, I am busy all weekend, M-T-W next week are busy and then I am off to the National Chess tournament for 4 days with my team. I will have my laptop and internet at the tournament, but I am not sure how much time I will have . . .

I have a quick request, chaps :)

I'd like a battle scenario button for a new scenario I am making :)

I will leave the pictures up to you, as I'm not really sure what to have - but I was thinking perhaps Stalin on the left, and Churchill on the right (look at the Desert Fox & Platinean pictures for an idea of what I mean) with some sort of relevant background behind them.

The text should say "Operation Unthinkable: Invasion of Russia"

I'm gonna make a stab at this mod idea I have, using Fall Blau as a template.

Think a scaled-down battlescenario version of the Doomsday campaign.

Thanks a lot! :D

Jimbo_Jools said:
So it does. Best get rid of that.
omg it's not a Nazi symbol... its from the '39 finland flag
but if you want i can deliver you a big ammount of arguments that this symbol is not the one used by nazis... btw do you consider the indian Swastika (right twisted one) as a symbol of nazis? imho its retarded to connect all Crosses of Sun with Nazis.....(their cross was different than one used in my flag...) but of course the most of schizophrenics would give their head to cut off that it's the sybol of hatred and chauvinism i wont talk about this matter anymore... it has no sense since nobody wants to listen and only wants to prove me that I am bad and i should be burned in the holy flame of inqusition...

Last edited:
Insahn said:
omg it's not a Nazi symbol... its from the '39 finland flag
but if you want i can deliver you a big ammount of arguments that this symbol is not the one used by nazis... btw do you consider the indian Swastika (right twisted one) as a symbol of nazis? imho its retarded to connect this whit Nazis..... but of course the most of schizophrenics would give their head to cut off that its the sybol of hatred and chauvinism i wont talk about this matter anymore... it has no sense since nobody wants to listen and only wants to prove me that I am bad and i should be burned in the holy flame of inqusition...
Hey, the swatiska was also no nazi symbol, even jews used it before ww2.

Thats why I hate the nazis: they misused an ancient symbol, and now it is forbidden.

jorian said:
Hey, the swatiska was also no nazi symbol, even jews used it before ww2.

Thats why I hate the nazis: they misused an ancient symbol, and now it is forbidden.

well its not so forbidden but almost everyone thiinks about the Holocaust or the jingoism when he saws this symbol... in the same way should be banned the symbols of communism and stalinism because many people have died in their camps of compulsory work or have been executed by red army soldiers for example in Katyn... the red colour should be banned because of the same matter

Any representation of the Swastika on this forum is forbidden (yes even the ancient Indian symbol). Whatever the arguments for or against this particular decision is irrelevant. Every forum member agreed to the rules and regulations when they signed up and this is one of the rules.

Ayeshteni

Insahn said:
well its not so forbidden but almost everyone thiinks about the Holocaust or the jingoism when he saws this symbol... in the same way should be banned the symbols of communism and stalinism because many people have died in their camps of compulsory work or have been executed by red army soldiers for example in Katyn... the red colour should be banned because of the same matter
last year, here in Hungary an 86 year old man was forced to take his red star off of the christmas tree.....

jorian said:
It has the 'forbidden symbol' in the middle, no?

Id say that is stretching the boundaries of what is considered a swastika, personally...

Id say that flag is fine. :)

And in the interests of healthy debate, we all know the swastika is banned in germany , hence it cannot be in the game...but this got me thinking, why ban it on the forum? I mean- any german can get on the net and look at swastikas all day long if they are so inclined...Im curious as to why exactly it is forbidden on the forum...seems a bit pointless really..

Insahn said:
it has no sense since nobody wants to listen and only wants to prove me that I am bad and i should be burned in the holy flame of inqusition...

I don't think the gold cross inside the blue one is a swastika . . . from my glance it looked like a blue and gold beveled maltese cross. I'd say its safe to use until a moderator cans it . . .

your quote reminds me of a quote I used to use when I immolated an opponent with a rocket launcher in a MP Quake 2 LAN game

"bathe in the cleansing fire of the lord . . . " :rofl: