• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Miltiades said:
Could you make a US flag but insted of where the stars are at you put the Union Jack?
It looks like the flag of the British East India Company...
shield_USA1.bmp

flag_USA1.bmp

anti-commi said:
i found a monarchatic USA
but!!
its made by paradox and i can't download it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!\
here it is
untitled28mo.gif
Converted to HoI2 format!

shield_USA2.bmp

flag_USA2.bmp

Nice to see you around here Xie :)

XieChengnuo said:
Lt Hilsdorf, you should look at the Victoria Flag Directory, because it probably has a lot of flags that you are looking for. For example:

PRC China
Republic of Korea

Both in HoI style.

HoI Modern Day Flag Collection

Hi XC, I have visited the site before and the collection is impressive, but it always seems to take forever to load, and sometimes just times out and comes up with a 404 error

T-hiddemen, perhaps you didn't see my comment in another thread, but I think your technique needs a slight revision - it looks like you're using photoshop, and not increasing the colour depth when resizing.

unchanged.bmp
changed.bmp

The image on the left is without changing the colour depth, while the image on the right has had the colour depth changed. As you can see, the difference in enormous, and is even more pronounced on flags. If you need a hand, just PM me - I can do it in both PSP and PS, but PS is my tool of choice.

|AXiN| said:
T-hiddemen, perhaps you didn't see my comment in another thread, but I think your technique needs a slight revision - it looks like you're using photoshop, and not increasing the colour depth when resizing.

unchanged.bmp
changed.bmp

The image on the left is without changing the colour depth, while the image on the right has had the colour depth changed. As you can see, the difference in enormous, and is even more pronounced on flags. If you need a hand, just PM me - I can do it in both PSP and PS, but PS is my tool of choice.

No I am using PSP9, but you're :( right, I forgot to check the color depth on this last batch. I did read your other post BTW, and thanks.