• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jorian said:
That's good :)

Here is the next one

flag_nod2.bmp

shield_nod2.bmp

counter_nod2.bmp

Next on list are the black Nod flag with this :)
nod7nw.gif

Can you maybe also change symbol color of it to blue? :confused:
If yes, than plz that too.

T-hiddemen said:
Isn't that what I did with the nod3 flag/counter/shield??

I might be able to make teh symbol on the shields slightly bigger but I don't think it would be that noticeable.
you made it with the 2nd symbol (the simple red one), I requested that also so that is OK :)
This is the very original Nod symbol, it should be the best for the black flag(also if you can make the red part of the symbol nicely blue, than do it too please)

(...I know, I know, lot of similar flags, but those are needed for C&C mod in middle of the game when/if Kane gets 'killed' in the era of the 1st game<Tiberian Dawn>)

Please make those symboles as big as you can on the flags and shields, I think it will be noticable :)

This big:
shieldnod23lu.png

jorian said:
you made it with the 2nd symbol (the simple red one), I requested that also so that is OK :)
This is the very original Nod symbol, it should be the best for the black flag(also if you can make the red part of the symbol nicely blue, than do it too please)

(...I know, I know, lot of similar flags, but those are needed for C&C mod in middle of the game when/if Kane gets 'killed' in the era of the 1st game<Tiberian Dawn>)

Please make those symboles as big as you can on the flags and shields, I think it will be noticable :)

This big:
shieldnod23lu.png

so, how are these??

flag_nod4.bmp

shield_nod4.bmp

flag_nod5.bmp

shield_nod5.bmp

Greater Carolina
nc.jpg

Virginia
virginia.jpg

Washington D.C/Columbia