• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm already on page 630!
Yeah VERY NICE work! Very good database!

Would it be possible to be sort the flags by style, country and artist?
And have thought about adding flags from actual mods? They could provide more flags, different styles...

I just finished cataloging the current content.

You can find it sorted by country in the menu "Categories".

Well, there are some states/regions (like Bavaria, Moldavia, Trieste, Alaska, so on...) that have too many occurrences, and that's why they've their own category, and aren't in the original country one.
There are also some countries that have so few occurrences that I put them together by continent (like Pakistan, that's in "Asia", or Marroco, that's in "Africa [North]").
Finally, there are several national blocks flags that have their own category (like EU, UK+France, Baltic States, Scandinavia...).

You may also find interesting content in the category "Download".

I recommend you to use the Ctrl+F (find) command of your browser, so you may find in the Categories menu (over than 250 entries in alphabetical order) the country/state/region that you're looking for. If you don't find it there, you may find it in the country or continent where it should geographically be.

About sort it by author or style, I think it would be very difficult to do now, since many flags have various options of style and/or authors in the same post... Anyway, you can always use the search tool present in the blog to find flags made by a specific author.

I will stay tuned in this thread to post new flags as they keep to pop up. For mod's flags and such, I don't know, maybe I can catalog some if they're published in a website or forum.

ps.: I also will have some new flags requests of my own for next days.

@ Acguy:
Just one? Wow! I'm the guy! Hehehe.
Fixed. But there might be other errors. If anybody find one or if somebody known an "unknown/concept" flag, please, advise me and I'll fix it.

@ Amallric:
I have almos 1900 posts in the blog, so, I'm pretty sure there are over than 2100 shields/flags there.

:)

Another thing, then ;P

shield_128.png

This is listed as a fascist German flag, but it is actually the Principality of Zeon flag.

@ Hax:
Done, thanks for the advice.

@ Acguy:
Fixed. But it could also be used as an alternative German fascist flag... hehe.

Well, guys, any issue with the blog, please PM me. I think it's better don't go off topic over here.
And thank you again by your nice words.

@Arcanjo Zero

A very good and useful idea and great contribution for all Hoi game players ,well done and thanks.

There are a few of Flag and shield packs threads linked here that i compiled long ago that might have a few things in for you, but most i requested in this thread.

New Hoi1 TGW Mod Deluxe Eu3 Style Shield and Flag Pack Also TGW mini mod alternative pack in same thread
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8711

New Hoi1 Deluxe Eu3 Style Shield and Flag Pack Also CORE mod alternative pack in same thread
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8442

Dr

I would kindly ask for somebody to make these following flags to me in both HoI2 and EU3 (without distortion) styles:

Cylon (for Alien Nation), please keep the flag/shield square
cylon.jpg

Black Lanterns (can be used for Aliens as well for zoombies)
Black_Lantern_Corps_by_MysterMDD.jpg

República do Pampa (a Southern Brazil separatist movment)
br!pampa.gif

Communist Brazil

...and another

Alternative Fascist Brazil

Proposed Brazilian Flag

Alternative Brazilian Flag (based upon the model above)

That's it for now... Thank you in advance.

:D

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's the first flag one standing for?

The two links fo the Furry's don't show up to me, looks like they're "forbidden".
I can't make flags though, it's just curiosity.

The first one is a Pokemon!

As for the Furry flags, which I'll need EU3 style...

canadianfurs.gif

Dominion of Furry Canada.

argentinafurs.gif

Revolutionary Republic of Furry Argentina.

That better?

The server site might have some kind of authorial protection. When I was uploading my requests I had problems with no-showing pictures either, then I had to use the server provided links instead of the image url itself.