• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HOI style only?

Actually, I don't look after the styles... every flag/shield posted (still working) I'm adding to the blog.
Indeed, there are already up to 150 flag/shields posted there, since I browsed untill the page 183. :)

Just remembering. The URL is http://hoiflags.blogspot.com

I would also like these flags in AOD style.
turko.png

500px-Flag_of_Moscow.svg.png

Please? :(

Can someone make flags, shields and counters of these flags, HoI-style?

1000px-Flag_of_India_1917_svg.png

Newbengalflag.jpg

And can someone convert these shields to HoI style?

shield_ukr.jpg

shield_arg.jpg

shield_ITA.jpg

shield_OTT.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Will you start converting all Kaiserreich flags to one flag style? :)

Yup, the next release will have unified HoI style shields.

TT picture please

TT picture
tusaroberthmorris.png

TT picture
tmonulanhu.jpg

Oscar Traynor TT picture and minister picture
tireoscartraynor.jpg

otto
tgerottoskorzeny.jpg

Would also like to have a minister picture of otto and a TT picture ofcurse.
He can perhapes be TT for a liberated Germany in the coldwar era.

Reinhard Gehlen just a minister picture of him
wehrmachtgeneralreinhar.png

Oskar Munzel minister picture
oskarmunzel.jpg

Colin McVean Gubbins minister picture
colinmcveangubbins.jpg

Karl Friedrich Otto Wolff minister picture
karlfriedrichottowolff.png

no rush..

Last edited:
FlyingDutchie @

I think that a flagmaker would prefer a normal flag to convert to hoi-style rather than an already made vicky flag. It's much much harder to make those than from a normal flag.

I know, but unfortunately the Vicky versions are all we have of the Italian or the La Plata flag... I can look for better Ottoman or Ukranian flags though.

@ Acguy: If I knew which symbol it was I would do so :S. I am considering using the coat-of-arms of the House Lothringen-Toskane as replacement at the moment.

@ Erica: the flags are looking good, even though few of them are the ones we use. Thats why we cannot give them an 'official' stamp of approval, but please don'tlet that stop you from posting them at the forum.

@ Vesimir: It will not replace the current one though, even if it looks nice. AFAIK thats a New Zealand flag proposed in the '90s and as such unsuited for Kaiserreich Australasia.

@ Acguy: If I knew which symbol it was I would do so :S. I am considering using the coat-of-arms of the House Lothringen-Toskane as replacement at the moment.

@ Erica: the flags are looking good, even though few of them are the ones we use. Thats why we cannot give them an 'official' stamp of approval, but please don'tlet that stop you from posting them at the forum.

@ Vesimir: It will not replace the current one though, even if it looks nice. AFAIK thats a New Zealand flag proposed in the '90s and as such unsuited for Kaiserreich Australasia.

Is it really conventional to use a flag with an unknown symbol? :O Can't you use a papal one?

I've finished and post it in the Kaiserreich thread.

Can someone make a flag and shield out of this flag, HoI2 style?

italian-flag.jpg