+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 730 FirstFirst ... 20 45 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 95 120 145 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 14585

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

Quote Originally Posted by Kinniken
    And here is a second batch... Asian colonies this time.

Japanese:

Thanks!

Korean:

Thanks!

Chinese:

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Enravota
    No probs.
    Hi Enravota,

I did not see that you had done a lot of these, but since your site is down I guess its ok.

Thanks for covering for me in my absence

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thank you so much!

Can't wait to try them out in the game. It's really cool of you to take all this time to process requests.
    Divergences - An alternative history mod for Victoria 2. Now at version 0.5, with a new military system an many new countries.

GloriaMundi 0.4: the missing scoresheet for CKII. Now compatible with Old Gods!

The World Quiz: quizzes on World History, the World Today, Science & Technology and the Earth from above. Contribute by submitting your own questions!

Lactobacillus bulgaricus Enravota's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Hi Enravota,

I did not see that you had done a lot of these, but since your site is down I guess its ok.

Thanks for covering for me in my absence
    Hey, no problems, glad you're back in active duty
    Glory to Arstotzka!

Thank you so much!

Can't wait to try them out in the game. It's really cool of you to take all this time to process requests.
    Not a problem, I enjoy doing them when I have time . . .

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Good to see you back T-Hiddemen.

Can I have counters of these flags please.... http://www.geocities.com/imperialstratagist2/USSR.htm

Thanks kindly.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    Good to see you back T-Hiddemen.

Can I have counters of these flags please.... http://www.geocities.com/imperialstratagist2/USSR.htm

Thanks kindly.

Ayeshteni
    Hello Ayeshteni

I will do them for you no problem, but I am going to try and find the original non shaded flags first, or else the counters will look bad. I may have time yet this afternoon.

For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

Hello Ayeshteni

I will do them for you no problem, but I am going to try and find the original non shaded flags first, or else the counters will look bad. I may have time yet this afternoon.
    Ah yes, of course. Silly me. Well perhaps this may help.. http://fotw.vexillum.com/flags/su-.html

Under colors there are links to subdivisions of Soviet Union.

Sorry about that, I forgot about the existing textures.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Ah yes, of course. Silly me. Well perhaps this may help.. http://fotw.vexillum.com/flags/su-.html

Under colors there are links to subdivisions of Soviet Union.

Sorry about that, I forgot about the existing textures.

Ayeshteni

Thanks for the link, I had started finding the SSR flags but that will be a help. I was going to use the existing counter colors from HOI unless you have a preference. Also, do you want the Soviet Red Star for a Roundel or do you have something else in mind?

Thanks for the link, I had started finding the SSR flags but that will be a help. I was going to use the existing counter colors from HOI unless you have a preference. Also, do you want the Soviet Red Star for a Roundel or do you have something else in mind?
    Existing colours will be fine. That way the red star roundels will not be too confusing, so they can be used as well.

Thanks

Ayeshteni

Owner of 7 2Coaties

Existing colours will be fine. That way the red star roundels will not be too confusing, so they can be used as well.

Thanks

Ayeshteni
    Ah, thanks for the quick response, now they will be coming up soon . . .

Thanks

Ayeshteni
    Hey, I have another question. Where the flag from that Geocities pags is different from the one on FOTW is it OK to go with the image from FOTW, or do you already have shields and flags based on the shaded ones from geocities?

Hey, I have another question. Where the flag from that Geocities pags is different from the one on FOTW is it OK to go with the image from FOTW, or do you already have shields and flags based on the shaded ones from geocities?
    Oh, which ones are different? I only have the flags and shields from that Geocities site. If the differences are minimal it might be ok just to do the counters from FOTW. If they aren't minimal differences could you do a FOTW shield set as well. Hopefully the differences aren't that big.

Ayeshteni

Owner of 7 2Coaties

Oh, which ones are different? I only have the flags and shields from that Geocities site. If the differences are minimal it might be ok just to do the counters from FOTW. If they aren't minimal differences could you do a FOTW shield set as well. Hopefully the differences aren't that big.

Ayeshteni

Actually I think they are all the same. I think I mixed up two of the Republics when I was looking at first.

Thanks

Ayeshteni

So, are these OK? I have done so many counters, downloaded so many mods, etc, I do not know if these are the original colors or not, but they are the colors of the "liberated" Soviet State Counters on my computer

So, are these OK? I have done so many counters, downloaded so many mods, etc, I do not know if these are the original colors or not, but they are the colors of the "liberated" Soviet State Counters on my computer
    haha. They are fine. As I say I am not to bothered with the colours of the counters but the originals are:

Armenia: violet
    Azerbaijan: creamish
    Belarus: Fieldish Green
    Estonia: violet
    Georgia: creamy
    Kazakhstan: creamy brown
    Kyzygistan: pinky
    Latvia: tan brown
    Lithuania: Desert Yellow
    Tajikistan: Aquamarine
    Turkmenistan: purple
    Ukraine: Field grey
    Uzbekistan: light green

dont know if that helps but any colours will do.
    Ayeshteni

Owner of 7 2Coaties

haha. They are fine. As I say I am not to bothered with the colours of the counters but the originals are:

A

dont know if that helps but any colours will do.
    Ayeshteni
    Here are four more

Here are four more

and four more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 730 FirstFirst ... 20 45 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 95 120 145 170 ... LastLast