• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lt Hilsdorf said:
scenariosuez5nu.png

Just curious as to who those three are? Nasser, ?? and Dayan?

Lt Hilsdorf said:
If anyone has time there are a few counters I need made.

-Laos flag that comes with HoI2 (three headed elephant version)
-Vietcong (flag on other page)

Thanks in advance

Here you go, this Laos counter was in my HOI2 Palette folder, but I may have gotten it in some mod.

counter_LAO.bmp

counter_vc3.bmp

I hope that is teh VC one you wanted. If you just wanted the star on a red field it is at my counter page Counters

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Well if you want to try a new design, how about you base it off of this graphic, which I think was made by Allenby, but it was so long ago I don't remember now. I already made a topic for the scenario, which I started working on a week ago, so maybe I'll post all the designs there and see which one people like best.

scenariosuez5nu.png

Along those lines, here is my favorite Vietnam Scen. Graphic yet. It has LBJ, Ho Chi Minh, and General Giap, and a Huey, all superimposed over the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall . . .

scenario_vietnam4.bmp

T-hiddemen said:
Just curious as to who those three are? Nasser, ?? and Dayan?

The middle man is Anthony Eden. British Prime Minister at the time of the Suez Farce.

Ayeshteni

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Thanks for the counters and the new graphic T-hiddenmen. It's pretty much come down to your new one or the Vietcong exectution one. I'll have to think about it....

Its been fun working on them. I have learned loads about PSP the last couple of weeks. I'm already working on some new lesson plans and projects for my students next semester. :)

But, as I posted in another thread, if I do pick up Civ4 today or Monday I may not be here so much for a while . . . . :( :) :wacko:

Merry Christmas!

HoI Flag Directory is Back!

Hi All! Just announcing that the HoI2 Flag Directory has been reinstated after my server is repaired, with its repository of flags.

It can be found here:

http://xie.dyndns.org/~flagdir/

I welcome all flag-makers to register their flags in the flag directory.