• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello

Hi All

Sorry I have been gone for a week. Last weekend my chess team and I were at the State Tournament. We ended up taking 2nd in our division, which was a bit of a disappointment as we were going for a third straigh title, but overall it was a good weekend.

This past week all my spare time has gone into finishing up a yearbook cd-rom for our local ice hockey association which goes on sale tomorrow at the arena as we take out the ice, boards and glass.

Hopefully next week I will be back around the boards regularly and start doing requests again.

Hey guys. Can i get these turned into minister pics. Not sure if you guys do this though.

rlki1i.jpg

rlkjg5.jpg

rlkjm8.jpg

rlkmrb.jpg

rlko4i.jpg

Thier for my Newfoundland nation. Hope its not to much to ask.

Last edited:
Spitfire_Pilot said:
Hey guys. Can i get these turned into minister pics. Not sure if you guys do this though.

Are these the 36x50 pics? could you post an example for me please? i haven't done any of these before but i maybe able to if they are what i'm thinking they are.

I have three requests... They are actually for Vicky flags, but since there seems to nobody making those anymore and HOI2 and Vicky flags are interchangeable, hopefully someone can make those:

Franco-English Union:

feu.bmp

Burgund colonial state in North America:

newburgundy.bmp

Franco-English colonial state in North America:

newfrance.bmp

Thanks!

And here is a second batch... Asian colonies this time.

Japanese:

settingsun.bmp

Korean:

newkorea.bmp

Chinese:

newchina.bmp

Thanks!

jorian said:
Thanks, but you made 2 times the same flag. See it? :D
bump.

You also forgot some of my other requests, including Nod and GDI flags/shields (counters not needed, maybe there will be major graph modifications on interface)

Spitfire_Pilot said:

I can not do flags or shields, but I can do leader/minister pics.

z16yj.png

z25la.png

z34tv.png

z44tb.png

z53rw.png

Ayeshteni

thanks you very much :D

Miltiades said:
What is wrong with Hiddeman? He is a nice and helpful person.

When I have time :) But I have been really busy with chess team and a yearbook cd projetc, plus teaching my classes. Things will be more or less normal for a while, plus next week we have spring break and it looks like the family and I will be staying home . . .