• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guernsey

SHIELD_guern.BMP

counter_guern.BMP

jorian said:
Thanks, but you made 2 times the same flag. See it? :D

You have no idea as to the lengths he'll go to, to sneek in an extra post or two... ;) :rofl:

About the blue flag I posted and which you had already made, I've seen that you've called it as for an alternate Italy. Actually it was the flag for the governor of Italian East Africa, so in a way is the flag of an altrnate Ethiopia.

The black flag is, insetad, the flag for the governor of Lybia.

italofic said:
About the blue flag I posted and which you had already made, I've seen that you've called it as for an alternate Italy. Actually it was the flag for the governor of Italian East Africa, so in a way is the flag of an altrnate Ethiopia.

an Italian Africa?
Spagetti and Afro? :)

italofic said:

He already knows and said that it would be changed when he updates his page

Miltiades said:
What is wrong with Hiddeman? He is a nice and helpful person.

I think he meant 'are there any other people here willing to help', not 'I want someone else to do it'

jorian said:
an Italian Africa?
Spagetti and Afro? :)

I'm sure you know about the war in Ethiopia, and I'm also sure you konw that Ethiopia, after being conquered has been called 'Africa Orientale Italiana' (Italian Eastern Africa).

At least I had never heard of any "hungarian africa"

italofic said:
I'm sure you know about the war in Ethiopia, and I'm also sure you konw that Ethiopia, after being conquered has been called 'Africa Orientale Italiana' (Italian Eastern Africa).

At least I had never heard of any "hungarian africa"
No colonies, but some scientists and explorers...also a madagascan hungarian king :D

jorian said:
No colonies, but some scientists and explorers...also a madagascan hungarian king :D

:D
Oh... well... explorers so you had explored something for someone else :rofl:

I'm not aggressive by nature, and I'm sorry if I've been so, but I really don't like people saying stupid things about my country, expecially if they are austro-HUNGARIAN.
Remember before speaking again that:
1) Italy has always had an importan part in history, differently form Hungray;
2) Italy gained its indipendence by its own, differntly form Hungary (that had to lost a war)
3) Italy won the I World War against the strongest and more numerous austrian army
4) Italy losed the II World War with honour and never losed its indipendence, differently form Hungary
5) Italy has a lot more than only spaghetti, differntly form hungay that has not more than a madagascan king
:D