• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Everyone, thanks for the pics. Vax, Thure, Leonaru: I will give you credit for the graphics-work in the next version of Kaiserreich.

@ Vax: the Dutch skin looks great, just a small nitpick. The map you've used in the background isn't correct. We Dutch have the confusing habit of altering our coastline. Your map displays the then Zuiderzee Works, which where just finished in 1967.

@ Vax: the Dutch skin looks great, just a small nitpick. The map you've used in the background isn't correct. We Dutch have the confusing habit of altering our coastline. Your map displays the then Zuiderzee Works, which where just finished in 1967.

Didn't know about it, as nobody changes coastline in my landlocked Siberian oblast:) which map should I use to make the skin more historically right? I'd remake it.

Would you like to divide spheres of influence?:)

Mh... Nice Idea :D

And Sitebar for ireland:

sidebar_a.bmp

Didn't know about it, as nobody changes coastline in my landlocked Siberian oblast:) which map should I use to make the skin more historically right? I'd remake it.

It was harder than I thought to find a map. This was the best I could find, a map from the 1920s. All the striped parts where pieces of land being planned. Some of them where created before 1936.
And missing the changes in coastline is a very common mistake. Many foreign media forget this when showing a historical map.

It was harder than I thought to find a map. This was the best I could find, a map from the 1920s. All the striped parts where pieces of land being planned. Some of them where created before 1936.
And missing the changes in coastline is a very common mistake. Many foreign media forget this when showing a historical map.

even the the dutch media does that, they eve don't know something about there own history.

on some maps (wikipedia most) they also created the markerwaard polder, wich is now still a lake, they never build it because of the environment:rolleyes:

@ kaisermuffin

holland is a small country and we dont like war, at least the politicians, so we have to expand some where else.

OK, I'll change the map to this one. Haven't I said I like the shape of the Netherlands?:)

Thank you! :)
For the skin: It would be great if you could modify it, but I really don't want to steal more of your precious time than necessary.

I'll see it through later today:)

I will do it. ^^

But one question... What minister effect got Obama? :D

Power-Hungry Demagogue? :rofl:
Or more probably Popular Figurehead? :D

Thanks. I'm just callin' out the photos right now - I'll worry about the traits later:D

Wow, Thure is pwning Vax! I'm outta here! *runs away*
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For FlyingDutchie,

I went with a more "Dutch Golden Age" theme other than the standard WW2-esque feeling. Pictures I've used includes:

• Portrait of Michiel de Ruyter (obviously).
  • Engagement involving Spanish and Dutch ships during the Battle on the Zuiderzee.
  • The funeral procession of Frederick Henry, prince of Orange.
  • Scene from the Battle of Leghorn.

Hope you like it :)

topbar-5.jpg

fullscreen-6.jpg

sidebar_a-5.jpg