• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
flag_buf.bmp

shield_buf.bmp

Hi, can you please edit the BUF to HOI type flag/shield? Thanks!

hey again, i was wondering if i could get shield, flag and counters for a resurrected Kingdom of Jerusalem:
KOJ.jpg

Hey T-hinddemen, I have yet another request. I need a scenario graphic for the new Scenario im making, The Second Sino-Japanese War. Heres some pictures you could include.

okva53.jpg

You could shrink this one lol

okvbkn.jpg

okvccy.jpg

feel free to add better pictures to improve it or take out things ..thanks.

Hey, can someone please turn this into shields, counters and flags

cross.png

Basically, this is for an event I'm trying to make in which France and Britain become one country (just before they surrendered to Germany, Britain did offer this, France refused). This is if they accept, and they become one country.

Also, can someone please make a skin for this country, using these images;

1510015.gif

Charles20De20Gaulle.gif

sikorski28.jpg

image02.jpg

Anglo-French-essay-blue.jpg

And maybe some of Britain and France Geographically.

If anyone could do this, it would really help a lot. Thanks.

Last edited:
p2_24 said:
i felt like making a new load screen... so i did....

armyload9qw.th.jpg

:)

very nice.

Ayeshteni

Spitfire_Pilot said:
Hey T-hinddemen, I have yet another request. I need a scenario graphic for the new Scenario im making, The Second Sino-Japanese War. Heres some pictures you could include.

feel free to add better pictures to improve it or take out things ..thanks.

(for the sake of space i took out the pics on the quote) are you looking for someone to make you a load screen, skins, orsomething else? i can make load screens and other things but i haven't tried the other two yet. if you want i can make you something... (unless of course you want one of t-hiddemen's)

I wanted a scenario graphic (the picture of the scenario when u select it). And i wouldnt mind if you could make it. Here's an example from the War Between the States Mod.

opr9ll.jpg

I have an interesting idea for a flag/shield in (HOI format), how about the standard flag of England but with the BUF flag in the top left canton:

100px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

+

British_Union_of_Fascists_flag.ant.png

= something like this:

100px-RN-White-Ensign.svg.png

Also can somebody please make a flag and shield (HOI) of just the above white UK ensign (with British part) as well?

Thanks!

P.S. Bigger versions of the flags can be found Here.

Just a question, where is a tutorial for making these graphics. I've seen the one on the Victoria flag database, but the HoI2 CD doesn't seem to have the actions, etc, for photoshop. :mad:

Is there any place to download them?

Spitfire_Pilot said:
I wanted a scenario graphic (the picture of the scenario when u select it). And i wouldnt mind if you could make it. Here's an example from the War Between the States Mod.

ok i made one.. i don't think it turned out the best. If you have any ideas for minor adjustments i can do that (such as moving the two smaller pics round on it, making them more or less transperent, ect.). personaly i think something simple would be better like two flags with a map or something in the middle. (i don't know a lot about history so if you could post some things that would fit that would be great.) it's really up to you... if you like the current one then great... but if you want something that may be better than i can do that for you too.
those pictures were really hard to combine because there is so many pixels when you shrink them they lose their shape and nice color combinations. the width of the picture also added to the challenge.

here it is...