• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jankiel said:
And another request :) Hoi 2 style ;) Shield and flag
flag_150.jpg

Do you have a cleaner copy? Or what flag is it? That image will be hard to work with but I'll make it

T-hiddemen said:
Thats why it looked familiar! I was born in Philadelphia and lived there til I was seven.

What kind of Mod are you making?

I'm intending to use it for a new AAR (See signature for one of my current ones), the backstory is

WARNING! SPOILER! READ AT OWN RISK

After the Versailles Treaty the Germans in PA revolt and create an independent state

The only problem I have with that one T-hiddenmen is it just seems a bit too bland to me. There's nothing really wrong with it except that. But then again I reckon I shouldn't be complaining about it since I can't do anything like that. I'll put it in the menu and see how it looks.

Hmmm, I like both of those much more than the first one. I'd like to go with the first one but it might be wrong to use it, even if it is a famous picture. The second one is also nice and I think it would fit in nicely. I'll have to wait and decide. I haven't asked Rey yet, only becuase it seems like I bug him for something every week. If I do go with one I think it'll be the first.

Well if you want to try a new design, how about you base it off of this graphic, which I think was made by Allenby, but it was so long ago I don't remember now. I already made a topic for the scenario, which I started working on a week ago, so maybe I'll post all the designs there and see which one people like best.

scenariosuez5nu.png

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Hmmm, I like both of those much more than the first one. I'd like to go with the first one but it might be wrong to use it, even if it is a famous picture. The second one is also nice and I think it would fit in nicely. I'll have to wait and decide. I haven't asked Rey yet, only becuase it seems like I bug him for something every week. If I do go with one I think it'll be the first.

It's much tougher to get pictures to look good and fit in that strip than it is in the load screens. Tanks look ok, but just silhouettes get boring. I wanted to use a Huey, but all the action shots were angled and when reduced they looked like crap. The lengthwise silhouettes were boring. I liked the very first one because it was that classic pic of the embassy evac in 75 that seems to sum up the whole war, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . :)

Jankiel, that is the flag of the Italian Social Republic, which is included in the game and looks exactly the same :)

Rey said:

It's like a xmas gift Thank you very much

Merry christmas and happy new year to every person of this forum!!!

If anyone has time there are a few counters I need made.

-Laos flag that comes with HoI2 (three headed elephant version)
-Vietcong (flag on other page)

Thanks in advance