• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Noranmeoritong said:
Very it is satisfactory. With the fact that also the decoration requests the something else came out, but 'Mugunghwadaehunjang' the decoration which is from the decoration of South Korean top is it is satisfied.

Yes, the medal you posted was hard to work with. The one I used is a variation of the same order, Taeguk

Glad you liked it!

T-hiddemen said:
Here it is in green and brown, and I agree I like this better than purple . . .

siam2_topbar.bmp

siam2_sidebar_a.bmp

siam2_fullscreen.bmp

Thankyou so much T-hiddemen, these are perfect.

You deserve some sort of award for being the HOI photoshop demi-god.

:)

Thanks again.......

-

T-hiddemen said:
OK here are two flags used by the Communist Party of Ireland . . .

if you would prefer something different, and more Ulster related let me know

cirl.jpg

cirl2.jpg

on their website they also use the lower flag with a green field instead of red as a symbol . . .

I would prefer something more Ulster related if you could.
Many thanks

T-hiddemen said:
I'll see what I can do . . .

Here is the original Ulster Red Hand flag with h&s added in the canton. The original flag was yellow, the field was changed to white to look more English. I used this flag as a starting point rather than the white because it seemed LESS English. If you would prefer the white I can change it. The modern one also uses a Tudor Crown which seemed inappropriate for a Communist state. Also, the modern flag uses a star of david instead a shield, I could not find any source explaining that switch.

culst.jpg

Othniel said:
post-18-1140201590.png

Maybe something like this for you Ulster?

thats nice.
Ayeshteni

T-hiddemen said:
just shields? or do you need flags and counters??
Right now, could you just do the last flag for everything? I'm working on a Indian Dominion Event and need it to test. I don't nessacarly need counters unless you want to make them anyway. (I'm new to the modding biz so I figured this could provide an easy test, right? ;) )