• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want Production do as a favor the Skin of the Republic of Korea

* English to use the English compiler has gone wrong. It entrusts since then. I cannot English well.

How do you do?
I am the Republic of Korea User.

The desideratum with afterwords to refer to a same subject matter and production to do as a favor the Skin of the Republic of Korea and.

There is here data.

23312546_488x300.jpg

1. Hunminjeongeum

Language of Korea the form letter system, 'Hangeul' it is a book which uses the Korean alphabet 'Hangeul
' at the beginning. At 1446 'Joseon (king trillion name of time Korea) ' it came to make in kingdom time.
* Will do to be certainly.

23312542_750x557.jpg

2. Infantry

It is a Korean military infantry. It is a Korean war time photograph.

23312541_400x230.jpg

3. Gwangjeho

The The Korea Empire (the name which changes the king elegy national name of 1897 Korea) it had a naval strength and it slept and it endeavored. Korea constructed the Korean initial modern time warship which is a Gwangjeho with such effort. The role of the warship does not accomplish but well with aggression of Japan.

23312543_500x271.jpg

4. F-51

The United States after invading southward of North Korea Oh! assisted F-51 Mustang 10 in Korea. Finally the U.N. army or the American army shifts the aircraft and it makes a grant the F-51 airplane which remains in the (South) Korean military with, Korean war conclusion (1953) time to go, it was possessed the F-51 fighter of 80 large about and.

23312544_600x397.jpg

5. Taegeukgi (Korean National Flag)

First, Taegeuk, it symbolizes the space natural ultimate creation principal thought of Koreans, red nobility and the sheep it means and the blue color says that it shows a hope and a sound.

It is peaceful, all people, creation and light, it symbolizes an eternity with Tae self-control whole. It made like this and the position national flag the design and standard of the nation were unified 1948 government establishment not to be standard of the design with opportunity.

23312545_355x500.jpg

6. Taegeungmugonghunjang(The Order of Military Merit of Taegeuk?)

This decoration is the Order of Military Merit of (South) Korean top.

Noranmeoritong said:
* English to use the English compiler has gone wrong. It entrusts since then. I cannot English well.

How do you do?

The desideratum with afterwords to refer to a same subject matter and production to do as a favor the Skin of the Republic of Korea and.

There is here data.

23312546_488x300.jpg

1. Hunminjeongeum

Language of Korea the form letter system, 'Hangeul' it is a book which uses the Korean alphabet 'Hangeul
' at the beginning. At 1446 'Joseon (king trillion name of time Korea) ' it came to make in kingdom time.
* Will do to be certainly.

23312542_750x557.jpg

2. Infantry

It is a Korean military infantry. It is a Korean war time photograph.

23312541_400x230.jpg

3. Gwangjeho

The The Korea Empire (the name which changes the king elegy national name of 1897 Korea) it had a naval strength and it slept and it endeavored. Korea constructed the Korean initial modern time warship which is a Gwangjeho with such effort. The role of the warship does not accomplish but well with aggression of Japan.

23312543_500x271.jpg

4. F-51

The United States after invading southward of North Korea Oh! assisted F-51 Mustang 10 in Korea. Finally the U.N. army or the American army shifts the aircraft and it makes a grant the F-51 airplane which remains in the (South) Korean military with, Korean war conclusion (1953) time to go, it was possessed the F-51 fighter of 80 large about and.

23312544_600x397.jpg

5. Taegeukgi (Korean National Flag)

First, Taegeuk, it symbolizes the space natural ultimate creation principal thought of Koreans, red nobility and the sheep it means and the blue color says that it shows a hope and a sound.

It is peaceful, all people, creation and light, it symbolizes an eternity with Tae self-control whole. It made like this and the position national flag the design and standard of the nation were unified 1948 government establishment not to be standard of the design with opportunity.

23312545_355x500.jpg

6. Taegeungmugonghunjang(The Order of Military Merit of Taegeuk?)

This decoration is the Order of Military Merit of (South) Korean top.

I wouldn't mind seeing this as a skin as well. :)

Ayeshteni

Noranmeoritong said:

How do you do?

There is here data.

QUOTE]

The translation is unintentionally amusing :) But it is amazing to see how widespread this game is!!! :cool:

I will gladly make the skin!

Steff991 said:
Any chance of the other UK flags too?

Ho Ho !! Some patience! :rofl: We are in the midst of a blizzard here and school was cancelled. I actually PLAYED some HOI2 this morning while we watched Olympic hockey :D Then had to brave the storm because I forgot to buy pasta last night. Then when I got home I had to chop peppers, onions, tomatoes, grind up fresh basil/thyme/oregano, press garlic, etc and get the sauce bubbling. Now I am getting into graphics mode while I watch the snowfall :cool:

T-hiddemen said:
Ok, here are some prototype Communist Scotland flags

this is an actual proposed flag for a Scottish Social Republic
cscot1.jpg

I forgot about that :eek: Can you make that set, please, please, please, please, please PLEASE?????

Ayeshteni

Awesome work here, gentlemen. ;)

By the way, how do you animate the little flags? Is there any special program that does the animation? I mean, they look exactly like the official ones! :D

Noranmeoritong said:

How do you do?

'.

OK, here it is . . .

korea_topbar.bmp

korea_sidebar_a.bmp

korea_fullscreen.bmp

Shadow86 said:
Awesome work here, gentlemen. ;)

By the way, how do you animate the little flags? Is there any special program that does the animation? I mean, they look exactly like the official ones! :D

There are scripts and templates for both Paint Shop Pro 9 and Photoshop to take a "flag" and convert it to either an HOI Shield or Flag . . .

Fantastic South Korea skin. :)

Ayeshteni

thanks.

T-hiddemen said:
THanks! I hope the Korean guy will like it . . . And I can't wait to see what his translator comes up with this time . . .

Very it is satisfactory. With the fact that also the decoration requests the something else came out, but 'Mugunghwadaehunjang' the decoration which is from the decoration of South Korean top is it is satisfied.