• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
arc3371 said:
And now for the Knights of St John (in Italian service), Flags/shield/counters please

stjohn.gif

Tomorrow night if no one beats me to it . . .

laminustacitus said:
I don't think my Wiemar load screen is large enough.

Hmmn, what seems to be the trouble? I checked the one I posted and its 1024x768 . . .that is the correct size. Do the colors get screwed up in game? Its possibly a palette issue, though I have not seen that happen with load screens before . . .

Sorry to bother you T-Hiddemen but could I have the Soviet Republic of Canada shield in Hoi2 format please (it looks a little out of place done in viccy)

:eek:o

Sorry.

Ayeshteni

S.I.Directorate said:
Hey guys,

I would really love a skin for Siam, have looked through all 39 pages & couldn't find one.

Many thanks in advance.....

:)

T-hiddemen said:
Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that . . . the closest I have come is Vietnam . . . Can you give me some direction, ie, politics, government type, leaders, etc . . any special images you would like to see?

Hi T-hiddemen,

OK, I've collected a few bits for some source art.....
Hope they are suitable, there's a few random ones in there. If not, please add any art from your Vietnam work. It is similar to Siam and quite suitable.

Images

Many thanks....

SI.....

:)

-

-

Last edited:
T-hiddemen said:
vicky schmicky, picky picky :rofl:

shield_srch.bmp

Cheers. :D

Ayeshteni

Steff991 said:
Hi, can someone make me a flag and counter set please. I would like the English flag (not the Union Flag) and put a red hammer and sicle (however its spelt) in the top left corner. Many thanks

Steff991 said:
Hi, I have another flag I'd like aswell as the english one mentioned above. Can someone please make me the Somaliland flag found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland with counters too.
Many thanks

No one???

T-hiddemen said:

Ok this is wierd. On my computer at school all these images look purple. At home, the original flag looked blue, but the counter/flag/shield I made looked purplish blue, but a decidedly different shade than LT's flag. Here they all look the same shade.

I wonder how often graphics that we make look different to people with differing monitors/graphics cards?