+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 730 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 77 102 127 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 14585

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Very nice!! Only a little pixellation around the HOI2 lettering . . .

ok i fixed it i believe... if anyone wants the version without the pixellation i can post it so just ask otherwise if no one is going to use it anyway i'mnot going to bother.

I don't think my Wiemar load screen is large enough.

Quote Originally Posted by laminustacitus

Hmmn, what seems to be the trouble? I checked the one I posted and its 1024x768 . . .that is the correct size. Do the colors get screwed up in game? Its possibly a palette issue, though I have not seen that happen with load screens before . . .

Quote Originally Posted by laminustacitus

i had no problems with it and it worked just fine for me...

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Sorry to bother you T-Hiddemen but could I have the Soviet Republic of Canada shield in Hoi2 format please (it looks a little out of place done in viccy)

Sorry.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Quote Originally Posted by S.I.Directorate
    Hey guys,

I would really love a skin for Siam, have looked through all 39 pages & couldn't find one.

Many thanks in advance.....

Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that . . . the closest I have come is Vietnam . . . Can you give me some direction, ie, politics, government type, leaders, etc . . any special images you would like to see?

Hi T-hiddemen,

OK, I've collected a few bits for some source art.....
    Hope they are suitable, there's a few random ones in there. If not, please add any art from your Vietnam work. It is similar to Siam and quite suitable.

Images

Many thanks....

SI.....

-

-
    Last edited by S.I.Directorate; 13-02-2006 at 21:50.

Hearts of Iron 2 Modder Lt Hilsdorf's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Whoops, I forgot to add this one too. Same style as the Iroquois one, but if possible please remove the text from the flag. Thank ya.

Quote Originally Posted by arc3371
    And now for the Knights of St John (in Italian service), Flags/shield/counters please

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Hilsdorf
    Here's more flag I need made whenever someone has a chance (though T-Hiddenmen seems to be the only flagmaker here, not that that's a bad thing). And for a change of pace I'd like it in Vicky style shading please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    Sorry to bother you T-Hiddemen but could I have the Soviet Republic of Canada shield in Hoi2 format please (it looks a little out of place done in viccy)

Sorry.

Ayeshteni

vicky schmicky, picky picky

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Hilsdorf
    Whoops, I forgot to add this one too. Same style as the Iroquois one, but if possible please remove the text from the flag. Thank ya.

how is this?

For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

vicky schmicky, picky picky

Cheers.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Quote Originally Posted by Steff991
    Hi, can someone make me a flag and counter set please. I would like the English flag (not the Union Flag) and put a red hammer and sicle (however its spelt) in the top left corner. Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steff991
    Hi, I have another flag I'd like aswell as the english one mentioned above. Can someone please make me the Somaliland flag found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland with counters too.
    Many thanks
    No one???

Quote Originally Posted by S.I.Directorate
    Hi T-hiddemen,

OK, I've collected a few bits for some source art.....
    Hope they are suitable, there's a few random ones in there. If not, please add any art from your Vietnam work. It is similar to Siam and quite suitable.

[-

Hope you like it . . . .

Ok this is wierd. On my computer at school all these images look purple. At home, the original flag looked blue, but the counter/flag/shield I made looked purplish blue, but a decidedly different shade than LT's flag. Here they all look the same shade.

I wonder how often graphics that we make look different to people with differing monitors/graphics cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Guardian

Im in need of a flag for this one...

Thanks!
    Here you go

Requests

To All

Having a cold and sore throat that I can't shake, I'm having all my classes watch a movie over the next three days, so its a good time for requests . . .

Hope you like it . . . .

You sir, are an absolute legend!

I like it a lot, it's awesome. I'm not too sure about the purple , however its wicked...

If you had the time to do another that isn't purple. Then I would worship the space you type in!

-

To All

Having a cold and sore throat that I can't shake, I'm having all my classes watch a movie over the next three days, so its a good time for requests . . .
    A likely story. If you dont have a doctors note to show to the Head-Master I will think you are truanting.

In that case could you whip up a good Communist China skin please.

Ayeshteni

Owner of 7 2Coaties

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 730 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 77 102 127 152 ... LastLast