• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
T-hiddemen said:
flag_src.bmp

shield_src.bmp

counter_src.bmp

oooooooooh lovely. Thanks :) .

The SRC Skin is certainly minimalist, looks a little odd compared to your other works of art, but it will certainly do wonderfully, thanks. :D

Ayeshteni

P.S. I looks like you will reach the 3000 posts before me. ;) and as for the chess, if you won everytime you would lern nothing new; take each defeat as a learning experience and you will become stronger. So sayeth me :p

Ayeshteni said:
oooooooooh lovely. Thanks :) .

The SRC Skin is certainly minimalist, looks a little odd compared to your other works of art, but it will certainly do wonderfully, thanks. :D

Ayeshteni

P.S. I looks like you will reach the 3000 posts before me. ;) and as for the chess, if you won everytime you would lern nothing new; take each defeat as a learning experience and you will become stronger. So sayeth me :p

Well, I had an idea about using the maple leaf and h&s, but it did not turn out the way I wanted . . . I may revisit it . . .

as for chess, our team needed to beat the worst team in our league to finish third place for the season and win a trophy. My fourth board player (who had already clinched his board championship) decided to deliberately throw his match so that his opponent (a kid he does not even know) would tie for an individual medal. In the end it cost us the match and put us in fourth place for the season, and no team trophy, and when I asked him why he would do that, he said "I quit" . . . unbelievable, and a nightmare way for our regular season to end . . .

Sarmatia1871 said:
It is a very nice looking flag - what is it for?

(I'm guessing something Byzantine....?)

as arc3371 said it's a polish-lithunanian union. I've made her by myself yesterday :) it will be used in my mod but i dunno when i'll finish the bigger stuff... (probably it will be made with the doomsday editor XD since i must prepare myself to my "matura" exams and i will not have much time to finish my concept)

Last edited:
T-hiddemen said:
as for chess, our team needed to beat the worst team in our league to finish third place for the season and win a trophy. My fourth board player (who had already clinched his board championship) decided to deliberately throw his match so that his opponent (a kid he does not even know) would tie for an individual medal. In the end it cost us the match and put us in fourth place for the season, and no team trophy, and when I asked him why he would do that, he said "I quit" . . . unbelievable, and a nightmare way for our regular season to end . . .

:eek: Ouch! Surely deliberately throwing a game is illegal?

Ayeshteni

p2_24 said:
ok i'm confused on how to post graphics.... when i click the insert picture thing the (img)xxx(/img) pops up. what do you put in there so it will upload the graphic? or am i just doing this completely wrong?

where are you getting the picture from? giving the link to the site should be enough. But if you want the picture, you need the link to where the picture is and that is inserted between the image tags (those you give).

you can also upload a picture to imageshack and insert the link in a post (deleting the url links - so just giving the img tags) and it will show.

I dont know if that explains it well.
Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
where are you getting the picture from? giving the link to the site should be enough. But if you want the picture, you need the link to where the picture is and that is inserted between the image tags (those you give).

you can also upload a picture to imageshack and insert the link in a post (deleting the url links - so just giving the img tags) and it will show.

I dont know if that explains it well.
Ayeshteni

what i'm trying to do is post an image that i made on my computer not one already out on the internet. basically what t-hiddemen does when he was posting all of those load screens. thanks for the advise

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your tremendous work. I noticed on your site that you did not have a counter for Eritrea, so I made one up for your use.

http://www.esnips.com/web/HoI2-Province/counter_ERI.bmp

Incidentally, is there anywhere I can find a basic skin? Not the default, but skins that have the bullet-riddled wall as a layer to which you can emulate the style of the vanilla skins with some additional layers and filtering.

Here's more flag I need made whenever someone has a chance (though T-Hiddenmen seems to be the only flagmaker here, not that that's a bad thing). And for a change of pace I'd like it in Vicky style shading please.

flagofiroquoisnation7fl.png

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Here's more flag I need made whenever someone has a chance (though T-Hiddenmen seems to be the only flagmaker here, not that that's a bad thing). And for a change of pace I'd like it in Vicky style shading please.

flagofiroquoisnation7fl.png

Iroquois?

Ayeshteni

p2_24 said:
what i'm trying to do is post an image that i made on my computer not one already out on the internet. basically what t-hiddemen does when he was posting all of those load screens. thanks for the advise

You have to upload the picture to a server and then you paste the link between the tags . . .

Imageshack is a free hosting service