• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks T-hiddemen, but the only problem is it doesn't match the same style as the others in the mod. If you got rid of any color, then it would be just fine. Of course that might make the flags hard to see. Here's an example of one of the ones already made by Rey, for the Israeli-Arab War in 1948.

scenario19485pb.png

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Thanks T-hiddemen, but the only problem is it doesn't match the same style as the others in the mod. If you got rid of any color, then it would be just fine. Of course that might make the flags hard to see. Here's an example of one of the ones already made by Rey, for the Israeli-Arab War in 1948.

scenario19485pb.png

sweet, I'll redo one along those lines

Hello LT,

here's another shot. I really liked your Arab Israeli one and its frustrating me that I cannot come up with one that cool. This 198x48 format is a real challenge. I've put more time into this than into some of the big load screens.

scenario_korea2.bmp

it has the major players and I thought the graphic in the middle caught the pathos of the war.

It was sweeter in color :)

Now that fits in just perfect. Here, have a look at it with the other ones. ANd jsut so you know for sure, I'm not the one who made all those. It was the work of Rey, who does some really nice work in that area. Anyway that looks great, thanks. Actually the only problem was it was saved as a 256bit .bmp and it needed to be 24 bit to show up right. Also it needed to be in size 192*48 and you had it at 198. But I easily fixed that.

There's one more thing I could use right now though. Palestine doesn't seem to have its own counter, and when I make my own it doesnt show up, only the origanal one if visible. Anyone mind making a Palestine counter?

img0302qt.jpg