• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmmm, call me crazy but that Iran flag just seems kinda strange ingame compared to all the others. Is pixilated the word? I don't know maybe I'm just way too picky. Well anyway I'm glad Libya finally has a flag that can wave......

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Hmmm, call me crazy but that Iran flag just seems kinda strange ingame compared to all the others. Is pixilated the word? I don't know maybe I'm just way too picky. Well anyway I'm glad Libya finally has a flag that can wave......

Hmnn, the flag? or the shield? :) Just so we're on the same page . . .

Maybe I forgot to increase the color depth or something . . .

Well I was talking about the shield. It just seems kinda strange ingame compared to the other flags, mainly the text and symbol in the middle of the flag. Ya know what I mean?

You forgot to increase colour depth again. Actually, most of your work has been that way, but people don't seem to mind so hey. And it's actually present in both, but more noticable in the flag - the central emblem looks like a smiley :p

I was wondering if I could get some flags. The first is the for Guatemala (sort of) and it is the flag of the United States of Central America.

The second is for Columbia, it is the flag of Gran Columbia.

The third is for Bolivia, and it is the flag of the Bolivia-Peru Union.

Thanks

hammerfalls said:
I was wondering if I could get some flags. The first is the for Guatemala (sort of) and it is the flag of the United States of Central America.

Here is the first one, and I am making sure that I increase the color depth and use bilinear resize on all of these . . . :)

flag_usca.bmp

shield_usca.bmp

counter_usca.bmp

Hey T-Hiddenmen, any chance you could do that Iran flag again with, umm "increase colour depth"? I just wanna see how it would look if you do that.

Last edited:
I have another request for a backround if your up to it. I would like a sort of Fascist Newfoundland Background, side bar and top bar. Here are some pictures that i would like included.

nb3f6g.jpg

nb3fkj.jpg

nb3h8i.jpg

nb3hjs.jpg

If you can try to make the one with the newfoundland flag black and white, if possible.

Spitfire_Pilot said:
I have another request for a backround if your up to it. I would like a sort of Fascist Newfoundland Background, side bar and top bar. Here are some pictures that i would like included.

If you can try to make the one with the newfoundland flag black and white, if possible.

Like I told the LT, I am going to be home today so I'll have a go at it. The flag with sun might look good as the spot of color in a grey image however . . .

I'll play around with it and work up a prototype and we'll go from there . . .

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Hey T-Hiddenmen, any chance you could do that Iran flag again with, umm "increase colour depth"? I just wanna see how it would look if you do that.

Hmnn, I just dl'd the Iran flag again, and it IS at 16 million colors so the problem lies elsewhere.

I reverse engineered the Photoshop scripts to work in Paint Shop Pro, so the results will not always be the same as someone gets working with Adobe.

I'll tinker with the flag and shield and see what I can do . . .

Lt Hilsdorf said:

Ok, here is the flag and shield, I used a different resampling mode for the resize, and the central symbol does not look like a smiley anymore

are these better to your eye? If not I can try a different resample . . .

flag_iran2.bmp

shield_iran2.bmp

Hello !

Could someone do these flags for me, please ? ;)

Last edited: