• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone have any advice on making event pics...

All the pics are wonky, would I have to make the pic wonky or does the game do that? And I cant see a template in the event pic file, is there one?

T-hiddemen said:
Well here is present one, the BDR/Drittes Reich Skin the images in the lower left and right are the Feldherrnhalle Memorial to the fallen in the '23 putsch, and a parade on the Odeonsplatz toward the memorial commerorating the event.

bdr_topbar.bmp

bdr_sidebar_a.bmp

bdr_fullscreen.bmp

this skin will double for a Germany skin in a regular game as well . . .

Hey could you make a simlar skin for NS Germany but with the real flag and email it to skeggi@gmail.com ? Thanks!

T-hiddemen said:
Well here is present one, the BDR/Drittes Reich Skin the images in the lower left and right are the Feldherrnhalle Memorial to the fallen in the '23 putsch, and a parade on the Odeonsplatz toward the memorial commerorating the event.

[works of art]

this skin will double for a Germany skin in a regular game as well . . .

:eek:

Ayeshteni

HMS Enterprize said:

All the pics are wonky, would I have to make the pic wonky or does the game do that? And I cant see a template in the event pic file, is there one?

Hmmn, at the risk of being called a spammer :rofl: There are lots of event people online, check the Photoshop thread and see the guy who turned my Goering in a Speedo into an event pic . . . I have not done any, but I would think you should be able to take an existing one and put your pic in place. I'll play with one now and see what I can do . . .

HMS Enterprize said:

Well, I just went and looked at a bunch of event pics. They are all 156x116, 16 million color BMPs. Wherever you see true green (G=255, R=0, B=0) it will be transparent in the game. It looks as if all the pics have the "event" image drop shadowed over a piece of notebook paper (several of these are in the Interface folder) and then cropped and put in the green 156x111 bmps. If you scatter some green around the "paper" part, it will probably help it blend with the "paper" in the event popup.

I love your skin!

Hmm, may have to rephrase that. :rofl:

Ayeshteni