• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Passivocalia said:
Yeah, I was going to bring something up about T-hiddemen's spamming, too. So many posts filled with empty comments like "Here it is" or "How's this?" or "I changed some of the shading. How do you like it now?", along with some sort of worthless graphic. :)

Worthless graphics :eek: :mad: . . . .{picking up laptop and photoshop and going home . . . .} :rofl:

Wait I am home . . . . :rofl:

Oh, more spam, and not even a worthless graphic . . . . :rofl:

I know :D I can start doing three separate posts when I do a flag/shield/counter set!!!! ;) I bet I can get a custom avatar by Friday :rofl:

Passivocalia said:
Yeah, I was going to bring something up about T-hiddemen's spamming, too. So many posts filled with empty comments like "Here it is" or "How's this?" or "I changed some of the shading. How do you like it now?", along with some sort of worthless graphic. :)
:D

Spamming again!! :rofl:

I just checked my server: 733 images, 200+mb, and I have them all highlighted, rightclicked, with delete selected . . . .!

muwahhhaahhhahhhaahaaahaah !!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me, WHO'S YOU'RE DADDY!!!! muwahhhaahhhahhhaahaaahaah !!!!!!!!!!!

oh no ny daughter just brought me her report card and bumped my mouse hand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're all gone !!!!! ahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! . . . . . .

Not! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T-hiddemen said:
I know :D I can start doing three separate posts when I do a flag/shield/counter set!!!! ;) I bet I can get a custom avatar by Friday :rofl:

They'll ban your ass for a week for that...and probably reset your post count...

HMS Enterprize said:
They'll ban your ass for a week for that...and probably reset your post count...

It has been done before. ;)

Ayeshteni

HMS Enterprize said:

I remember, I watched the dude going for it . . .

But I WAS ONLY JOKING ahem, moderators.

So this is not a spam, I know that I have a number of graphic requests outstanding, but as my time is short, I'm getting forgetful, so If I told you I would do something, and it does not appear, please PM me to remind me, some of these threads are starting to get spread out over multiple pages . .

T-hiddemen said:
As long as we're on the subject of Spam, I see you have a big birthday coming up Ayeshteni . . . the big 3-0, maybe we should throw a party . . . make gifts of custom graphics, events, etc . . .

:eek:o

*sob* thanks for the reminder :D

aw shucks, well I am not a big fan of pressies but I do like good art.

Ayeshteni

arc3371 said:
Two more requests

Montenegro(41-45)
montene2.gif

QUOTE]

Here is Montenegro

flag_mont.bmp

shield_mont.bmp

counter_mont.bmp

^Perhaps ditch the pic in the middle and blend the flags...then perhaps overlay the india graphic (remove the box and just have the outline of the territory)

My 2 cents, as you yankees say...

Does anyone know where I could find HOI2 flag and shield for the Holy See (Vatican City)?

http://www.fotw.net/flags/va.html

That "ghost country" thread has gotten me all excited and giddy, so I'm planning to write up a whole series of ministers/events! :D
I just wish I knew how the flag is supposed to look when hung vertically (if it's even allowed to be hung vertically!). Right now I think it looks best with the keys on top... but accuracy is what's most important, I suppose. ::kicks at the dirt dejectedly::

I'm also willing to bet there are already flag images out there for it; if someone already knows a link, perhaps we can save the slave-driven T-hiddemen some work. ;)

Passivocalia said:
I'm also willing to bet there are already flag images out there for it; if someone already knows a link, perhaps we can save the slave-driven T-hiddemen some work. ;)

Oh he loves it...

HMS Enterprize said:
^Perhaps ditch the pic in the middle and blend the flags...then perhaps overlay the india graphic (remove the box and just have the outline of the territory)

My 2 cents, as you yankees say...
I can picture what that would look like and I say if possible, go for it.

Ayeshteni said:
:eek:o

*sob* thanks for the reminder :D

aw shucks, well I am not a big fan of pressies but I do like good art.

Ayeshteni

Well here is present one, the BDR/Drittes Reich Skin the images in the lower left and right are the Feldherrnhalle Memorial to the fallen in the '23 putsch, and a parade on the Odeonsplatz toward the memorial commerorating the event.

bdr_topbar.bmp

bdr_sidebar_a.bmp

bdr_fullscreen.bmp

this skin will double for a Germany skin in a regular game as well . . .

T-hiddemen said:
Well here is present one, the BDR/Drittes Reich Skin the images in the lower left and right are the Feldherrnhalle Memorial to the fallen in the '23 putsch, and a parade on the Odeonsplatz toward the memorial commerorating the event.

this skin will double for a Germany skin in a regular game as well . . .
That's one awesome looking skin! :eek: