• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BG Start Screen

ne_bg_start.bmp

Sarmatia1871 said:
I hope you provide proper context in your lessons and explain all about alternate history, communism in inter-war Germany and the Lapua movement as well - :rofl: !
...reminds me of how I used to talk about history of Samoa and treaty of Sevres in the history lessons! :rofl:

T-hiddemen said:
Maximilliano said:
Hey what do you know, im worth something after all:
QUOTE]

Well Maximiliano, I finally got around to doing your Kingdom of New England screens. You'll have to write up some good AAR story for the medal I created in the sidebar! :)

ne_topbar.bmp

ne_sidebar_a.bmp

ne_fullscreen.bmp

:eek: sir, you have created a work of art beyond my wildest dreams. in appreciation, i give you these freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. They are delicious. Thank you, ever so much.
*bows humbly*

Saivor said:
Does someone know where I can get some shield and flag templates for HoI2?

Do you use Paint SHop Pro or Photo Shop? Mad King James has some templates and ATN files for Photo Shop, I have converted them to PSP9 Scripts, but they are slightly buggy. Sometimes you have to hit undo and do some of the steps manually and I can't figure out why. PM me with your e-mail and I can send you the files, let me know whether its for Photoshop or PSP9

T-hiddemen i´ve seen that you put my previous requests on your graphics page.
But I feel that your desriptions are somewhat incorrect. The twinheaded eagle was intended as a Balkan Empire flag as it has the coats of arms of Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Croatia on it´s chest while the second is the historical flag of the viceroy of Africa Orientale Italiana. And once again I must thank you for your exellent work.

arc3371 said:
T-hiddemen i´ve seen that you put my previous requests on your graphics page.
But I feel that your desriptions are somewhat incorrect. The twinheaded eagle was intended as a Balkan Empire flag as it has the coats of arms of Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Croatia on it´s chest while the second is the historical flag of the viceroy of Africa Orientale Italiana. And once again I must thank you for your exellent work.

I will have no problem switching the descriptions. Some of them were ones I did a while back and was not quite sure the exact name. Can you give me the exact name I have, and what it should be changed to?

Thanks! :)

T-hiddemen said:
I will have no problem switching the descriptions. Some of them were ones I did a while back and was not quite sure the exact name. Can you give me the exact name I have, and what it should be changed to?

Thanks! :)

Alt. Italy to Viceroy AOI ( note that it is historical) and Serbia to Balkan Empire.
BTW have you planned to make an Shield pack like the one you have with counters?