+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 730 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 56 81 106 131 ... LastLast

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

Quote Originally Posted by Passivocalia
    I had a similar problem in my AAR as Austria, Furious mode... one little war declaration resulted in every major alliance at war with each other and culminated with Romania declaring war on Canada! "Normal" aggression mode is much more forgiving.

Speaking of which... I think I'll switch my Austrian shield to that eagle one on your website; I prefer it to the "Fatherland Front" political party cross.
    Hah, I gave up on that game, doing the Italy skin got me interested in trying a hard campaign as Italy . . .

Well, thats why I put the stuff on the web Enjoy!!

Lord of all mods Byzantine hammerfalls's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

thanks for all your help T-Hiddemen

Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    thanks for all your help T-Hiddemen

You are quite welcome . . .

Hearts of Iron 2 Modder Lt Hilsdorf's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

hey T-hiddenmen I think you missed those leader pics that needed some fixing some posts back. When you get a chance might you try and fix em up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Hilsdorf
    hey T-hiddenmen I think you missed those leader pics that needed some fixing some posts back. When you get a chance might you try and fix em up?

Oh, yeah . . .Been busy . . . forgot .. .. .almost asleep . . .

Here are the ones that need some fixin. One thing to know is I only have Paint and a beyond crappy internet connection so getting better editing programs would be hard. If want the origanal scan from the book I can also post that.

here are the touched up leaders, sorry about the names . . .

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Thanks! Did you spot the ahistorical Statue of Liberty? I did that for Enterprizes Turtledove Mod, but I thought, well, maybe, in a Fascist more warlike USA? I can change it if you think it goes to far . . .
    Oh, HA! I did not notice it! Is thier a story behind that for that Turtledove story or did you make it on your own?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

I did not think I would be able to use all the images in the fullscreen without looking cluttered, but I think it turned out fairly nice . . .

Hope you like it . . .
    Ah, 'tis a fine skin!

I think this means most of the important Kaiserreich ones are done, and as I can make more simple graphics myself, we can go a bit easier with the requests from this end (for the time being, at least....!)

Thanks

Glad you like it! Now lets hope someone actually plays as Finland and sees it . . .
    I think many are just afraid to play as Finland because they're afraid of the Soviets.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    I hate these . . .192x48 is not my forte

but here it is

that is more than adequate, thanks.

good luck with your portfolio. Say, do any of your students play HoI2? I can just imagine their faces when they found out all the fantastic artwork in the mod they are playing is yours! Kudos.

I know I might start a Finnish game with the Kaisserreich Mod just to see what that Finnish skin looks like in game.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades
    Oh, HA! I did not notice it! Is thier a story behind that for that Turtledove story or did you make it on your own?

I have not read the newer ones, but E-prize says that in the HT world the USA built the Statue of Liberty holding a sword instead of a torch. I had fun making her into a skin for the Turtledove USA skin a while back . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    that is more than adequate, thanks.

good luck with your portfolio. Say, do any of your students play HoI2? I can just imagine their faces when they found out all the fantastic artwork in the mod they are playing is yours! Kudos.

I know I might start a Finnish game with the Kaisserreich Mod just to see what that Finnish skin looks like in game.

Ayeshteni

Actually, yes, there are 4 that do, three of them visit these forums, Fizzay Money, General Dolphin and P_2_24

Oh and I show off my stuff in class! I am going to use some of the graphics as examples/how tos this new semester when I teach layers, blending, masking, etc . . .

The HOI2 kids (and others) think the graphics are cool, some of the other kids think we are just geeks

The three serious HOI players are also on my chess team so we have that strike against us anyway . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatia1871
    Ah, 'tis a fine skin!

I think this means most of the important Kaiserreich ones are done, and as I can make more simple graphics myself, we can go a bit easier with the requests from this end (for the time being, at least....!)

Good!! I'm glad that I got this big blitz of requests done because starting Monday my time will be less free for a couple of weeks

Hearts of Iron 2 Modder Lt Hilsdorf's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Thank ya T-hiddenmen. And ya know, for hating making the scenario selection graphics you sure do a pretty good job at them

Thank ya T-hiddenmen. And ya know, for hating making the scenario selection graphics you sure do a pretty good job at them

Thanks Yea, right, remember all the fun we had with your Vietnam one?

I never feel as pleased with the results on those . . .

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Actually, yes, there are 4 that do, three of them visit these forums, Fizzay Money, General Dolphin and P_2_24

Oh and I show off my stuff in class! I am going to use some of the graphics as examples/how tos this new semester when I teach layers, blending, masking, etc . . .
    I hope you provide proper context in your lessons and explain all about alternate history, communism in inter-war Germany and the Lapua movement as well - !

Could someone please turn this into Shield and so on

[QUOTE=Maximilliano]Hey what do you know, im worth something after all:
    QUOTE]

Well Maximiliano, I finally got around to doing your Kingdom of New England screens. You'll have to write up some good AAR story for the medal I created in the sidebar!

BG Start Screen

BG Front End

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 730 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 56 81 106 131 ... LastLast