+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 730 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 55 80 105 130 ... LastLast

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

Lord of all mods Byzantine hammerfalls's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

And now my final request for my Napoleon mod (link in signature)

Im looking for a frontend and start screen incorporating these images:

I would like Napoleon on one side and De gaulle on the other

Quote Originally Posted by jawohljt
    Well, I want it to be in the historic timeline, so basically 1936. The government was democratic, I think they are classed as Market Liberal in-game. As for imagery, I don't mind really, but I think an image of Queen Wilhelmina (http://www.dicklightle.com/Pictures/21334.jpg) would be good, as well as the Dutch flag. Thanks.

EDIT: The Prime Minister was Hendricus Colijn, if that helps.
    Let me know what you think . . .

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Let me know what you think . . .

They're great, thanks alot!

Thanks you did a great job on the Lindburgh USA. Ha it almost looks like he has a mohawk in the picture :P

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades
    Thanks you did a great job on the Lindburgh USA. Ha it almost looks like he has a mohawk in the picture :P
    Thanks! Did you spot the ahistorical Statue of Liberty? I did that for Enterprizes Turtledove Mod, but I thought, well, maybe, in a Fascist more warlike USA? I can change it if you think it goes to far . . .

Im wondering if someone would care to make Flags and so on for Italian Dominions (South Africa, Namibia, Sudan and Africa Orientale)? I have no idea what they would look like so be creative

I did not think I would be able to use all the images in the fullscreen without looking cluttered, but I think it turned out fairly nice . . .

Hope you like it . . .

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Wow, that Finnish one looks fantastic! I love the way you use medals in the sidebar - really striking.

when all the requests die down (or should I say if? ) have you ever thought of making skins for all the vanilla countries in HoI2?

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    Wow, that Finnish one looks fantastic! I love the way you use medals in the sidebar - really striking.

when all the requests die down (or should I say if? ) have you ever thought of making skins for all the vanilla countries in HoI2?

Ayeshteni

Yes, if .. . .

All the countries? I suppose it would be a challenge . . . but I already wonder whether anyone will actually ever play a game as Nejd or Senusi or the Hejaz in Allenby's 1914 mod and actually ever see the skins I made for them . . . or Ireland or Denmark, etc. . . .

I mean I could probably make a realy cool skin for Tannu Tuva . . . but who would care . . .

I did make counters for almost all the countries in vanilla that came with blank generic counters, because those you actually see. I got tired of liberating Scotland and Flanders and Quebec and Ukraine and seeing that stupid semaphore flag on the counter. And thats where all this started . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CCurio
    Wow!
    Thanks

Glad you like it! Now lets hope someone actually plays as Finland and sees it . . .

Ayeshteni

Now, on the other hand, if Johan were to call up and say "Yo, Hidd, love your skins! How would you like to make skins for HOI3 at $xx per skin?" Then I might be more motivated to make skins for Guinea Bissau and Yemen, etc . . .

Actually, part of the reason I AM doing this (besides enjoying it, and learning more about graphics for teaching) is that I am building a graphics portfolio, and maybe it could prove useful if I decide to switch careers . . . (dreaming madly )

Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    Ayeshtheni has not made the graphic, mooseheads?
    Canadian beer . . .

I thought I saw it, well let me find my leader template . . .

Here you go . . .

Colonel

can i get a scandinavia skin under sweden (in a sence just a big sweden)

man you are good!
    The Imperial Resurrection Mod is under way! Fourm Is Up Its Dead
    v0.4 It should work now.
    I sucked at HoI2 so now I play World of Warcraft.
    Dareman Burning Legion

Quote Originally Posted by anti-commi
    can i get a scandinavia skin under sweden (in a sence just a big sweden)

man you are good!
    Can I use Swedish colors and flags, or is their something else you would prefer . . .

Colonel

sorry that was confusing
    i want a scandinavia skin but with swedish ministers leaders colors ect.
    i said that in a conflicting way
    (my mind is backwards)
    The Imperial Resurrection Mod is under way! Fourm Is Up Its Dead
    v0.4 It should work now.
    I sucked at HoI2 so now I play World of Warcraft.
    Dareman Burning Legion

*blink, blink*

*shrugs*

sorry to annoy you again T-Hiddemen (I wonder if you are pulling your hair out yet at all the requests?)

can I have a scenario pic (like the battlescenario and 1936/1941 etc scenario selecting button thingy).

It will have Ernst Thelmann on the left and Mosley on the right (perhaps the DDR and fascist GB flag)

or I shall leave it to your grand creative genius.

that should be all the requests from me for quite a while I think.

Ayeshteni
    I hate these . . .192x48 is not my forte

but here it is

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    I am in the middle of the Lindbegh USA skin, would have finished it but my connection went down so I started playing a little HOI2 STony Road, Hard as Germany. The Anschluss and Munich events fired fine, then in early 39 it gave me a choice of partitioning Czecho w/ Tiso or taking everything (less chance) I was greedy and the Czechs chose to fight. No problem, I was planning to anyway . . . but then Poland DOW'd Portugal (in my alliance with Nationalist Spain and Hungary and me) ???? so now I have to fight Poland too and that I was not ready for. Then France invades the Saar . . .I think its time to go back to the old save and be less greedy when that event fires . . .
    I had a similar problem in my AAR as Austria, Furious mode... one little war declaration resulted in every major alliance at war with each other and culminated with Romania declaring war on Canada! "Normal" aggression mode is much more forgiving.

Speaking of which... I think I'll switch my Austrian shield to that eagle one on your website; I prefer it to the "Fatherland Front" political party cross.
    Passivocalia (Paternal Autocrat)

Member of the Christian Paradox Player's Club
    "Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good"
    -St. Paul, Letter to the Romans 12:9

Vaticanize me, Cap'n! Add the Holy See to your Hearts of Iron!
    Bound Feet: The Tale of Manchukuo (ongoing)
    Calling in the Old Guard - an Austrian MusicalAAR (ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by anti-commi
    sorry that was confusing
    i want a scandinavia skin but with swedish ministers leaders colors ect.
    i said that in a conflicting way
    (my mind is backwards)

OK, I'll see what I can do, but my brain is kind of drained for the night . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 730 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 55 80 105 130 ... LastLast