• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
for the ottoman one
considering what is in here the only differance is that i want
Ottoman_Flag.JPG

this flag instead of the modern one

and i'd like a flag and shield with that too

Hey T-hiddenmen, that screen is just fine, really really nice. I've already added it to the scenario. In the future I just might need a main menu and loading screen background too...

I've got a skin request (main menu and loading screen too)... one for a Kingdom of New England using this flag:
NEwSTCG.gif

I was thinking a map of new england (new york state to maine), with some victorian era troops marching, a WWI tank, a bi plane flying, a Drednaught, and if you have room a royal crest like this:
royal-crest-1405.jpg

But with a St. George's Cross, Napoleonic Eagle, flag of south korea (without the bars, just the central symbol) and a tree like the one in top left corner of the flag.

i,uh, hope this is not too much :eek:o

Last edited:
yeah sure, Top left Corner, St. George's cross, Top Right Corner Flag of south korea, Bottom Left Corner the tree, bottom Right corner Napoleonic Eagle

I hope that helps

Hey since your all into backrounds you want to make me one for Russia? Russian Liberation Army themed with an Andrei Vlasov picture? Also a new German one. A Lindburgh USA one too :p

T-hiddemen said:
I can add that flag to the topbar . . .

Or do you want a non politically correct BDR skin ? :)

Just the one I gave. No swastikas. Thanks.

Ayeshteni

Miltiades said:
Hey since your all into backrounds you want to make me one for Russia? Russian Liberation Army themed with an Andrei Vlasov picture? Also a new German one. A Lindburgh USA one too :p

Oh boy . . . Skins or load screens?

It may be tomorrow. We have an end of semester work day and all my grades are turned in, and all my handouts for next week are ready. So I have 7.5 hours to kill. Ten minutes of straightening up my classroom, and then graphics! Get your requests in now because my son has hockey on Saturday, then Monday my new semester starts . . .

T-hiddemen said:
Oh boy . . . Skins or load screens?

Both. If you can only do one do the Russian one please! Include the top bar flags too. If you want to take extra time out of your day could you make the non politically correct flag(not the actual flag but that skin that goes on the top bar thing) of Germany too? My email is skeggi@gmail.com Thanks!

T-hiddemen said:
Will do. I'll post the current skin with new flag 1st, and then see about a Bayerische themed one. Was there a Beer Hall Putsch and Feldherrnhalle episode in your timeline? The Feldherrnhalle Memorial could be a good element . . .

yup. :D

Ayeshteni

Miltiades said:
Both. If you can only do one do the Russian one please! Include the top bar flags too. If you want to take extra time out of your day could you make the non politically correct flag(not the actual flag but that skin that goes on the top bar thing) of Germany too? My email is skeggi@gmail.com Thanks!

Well, here is the ROA skin. I learned quite a bit of history doing this one . . .

I can very easily resize the fullscreen into a load screen unless you want something different . . .

roa_topbar.bmp

roa_sidebar_a.bmp

roa_fullscreen.bmp

I am extreamly impressed and extreamly greatful! I just found a bunch of pictures I was going to send you just incase but you got the pictures I just saved. Would it be asking to much for you to include another portrait of Vlaslov and to resize his picture so I can replace it as his portrait in the game? I am not sure what number/letter he is in the images folder but I will find out.