• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can I have the two flags on this page done please http://www.fotw.net/flags/gb}sc.html

They are for Scotland. Can I have it in HoI2 format.
thanks

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
Can I have the two flags on this page done please http://www.fotw.net/flags/gb}sc.html

They are for Scotland. Can I have it in HoI2 format.
thanks

Ayeshteni

Here you go

flag_sco1.bmp

shield_sco1.bmp

counter_sco1.bmp

flag_sco2.bmp

shield_sco2.bmp

counter_sco2.bmp

Ahh, thank you :) I wanted it to be British brown (this is for British India, after all), but I can easily do that myself. What I can't do is flag conversion to game format ;)

Alexander Seil said:
Ahh, thank you :) I wanted it to be British brown (this is for British India, after all), but I can easily do that myself. What I can't do is flag conversion to game format ;)

Sorry about the counter color, I just threw those in in case you needed them and used the regular scotland counter as a starting point.

I have already got these in flags/sheild format i was just hoping that someone can put them into the counter format if you want the sheilds/ flags posted up to make it easier for you just let me know and i will swop the pics around and could you make them all with the mexican counter background colour thxs

once these have been made into counters i will delete these pics to save on forum space

thxs for whoever can make these counters

boo

Counters made in a post below

Last edited:
thanks guys, really appreciate them.
Ayeshteni

yeah they will do fine as they are they are for nations in my Roman Empire Mod but if it is no hassen you could change them to the mexican colour but i do appreciate the effort

thxs for the quick response

Last edited:
Hi Boo

My computer classes are watching a movie today so I had some time to fool around with Paint Shop today. I'm playing with layers, blending, and masks and used your mod idea as inspiration for a project. Here is a possible load screen for your mod
spqr.bmp

let me know if you like it. Also, no offense intended, fooling around with your mod gave me an idea, if you don't like it, or have your own ideas thats great. I am certainly not trying to step on your toes

Jesus Christ T. That Roman thing just loaded and I am amazed. I am a high school history/government/economincs/geography teacher. Mind if I use that for a Powerpoint presentation cover? But whad does SPQR mean?