• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
f28_1f.jpg

Does someone know where I can get a template for the flags? :confused:

Hi, i was hoping one of you shield gods could make a counter for me.

shield_u04.jpg

roundel.jpg

Please use the above flag and roundel(if you can eliminate the grey background, that would be great) for the counter. A whitish background would be very nice.

Thanks in advance.

goobermaster said:
Hi, i was hoping one of you shield gods could make a counter for me.

shield_u04.jpg

roundel.jpg

Please use the above flag and roundel(if you can eliminate the grey background, that would be great) for the counter. A whitish background would be very nice.

Thanks in advance.

counteru04yk2.png

save as bmp

Ayeshteni

Puerto Rican Roundel

can somebody make a roundel for me?
it is for puerto rico, this is the puerto rican flag i have:

and the couat of arms:

i dont know how it show look, but i ask just to be creative...but i was thinking kind of like the german one, with green instead of black and in the middle have the coat of arms, or something like that. Thanks

Puerto Rican Roundel (Correction)

can somebody make a roundel for me?
it is for puerto rico, this is the puerto rican flag i have:
it is like denmarks, but the red is green instead; like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:PIP.logo.gif

and the coat of arms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:EscudoPurtoRico.jpg

i dont know how it show look, but i ask just to be creative...but i was thinking kind of like the german one, with green instead of black and in the middle have the coat of arms, or something like that. Thanks
Sorry about the other one.... :D

Where can I download counters that are already made for the modern flags?

If one of you kind souls could make a flag and shield of the following:

jerusalemflag.jpg

Thank you as always for your help :)

Hi, I've been looking over the flags some of you guys (or girls) have been making and I'd like to know how you can take a crappy 8bit image and turn it into a shiney glossy beautiful little flag?

Could somebody PM me with what photoshop brush you use, or whatever program? :eek: