• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Steff991 said:
Does anyone know if a flag has been made for the thirteen colonies (Eastern USA)? In particular for a British puppet state

There is a version on one of the Victoria flag sites, which is a simple bit-change to convert into HOI2 stylee...IIRC.

austroczechohungaroslovakia.jpg

Hi, could someone do this HoI style for me please? I'd also appreciate a bit of clearing up if that's okay, the stupid computer is unable to save a paint file in anything other than BMP, so photobucket converted it to messy JPG format.

It's the flag of the (hopefully) soon to be created state of Austro-Czecho-Hungaro-Slovakia.

Steff991 said:
Thank you, I've just been looking but I am still unable to find the flags. Do you know which sites?

I havent checked but Im sure it will be in there somewhere, although the 13 stripe american flag with the union jack also doubles for the East India Company flag (I think) so ot may be on a different page.

http://xie.dyndns.org/~flagdir/

TWOrg said:
austroczechohungaroslovakia.jpg

Hi, could someone do this HoI style for me please? I'd also appreciate a bit of clearing up if that's okay, the stupid computer is unable to save a paint file in anything other than BMP, so photobucket converted it to messy JPG format.

It's the flag of the (hopefully) soon to be created state of Austro-Czecho-Hungaro-Slovakia.
shield_austromix.bmp

flag_austromix.bmp

counter_austromix.bmp

gg-lgflag.gif

I checked that sweet website. But I need to agree with putingrad. This flag of Georgia is not there. Can somebody make this please?

Athi said:

Well, Ike, here is the last version of the New England skin. What should I do next.

thanks it is cool.

You could do the skin for CDS next if you could.

IsPalflag.jpg

Israel-Palestine shield,flag, and counter HOI2 style please

and if somone can dig up a Carthaginian flag, It would be much appreciated.

mumia said:
for Demoking

sorry but I don't know how to make counters, maybe some one else can help you

Thankyou, and about the counters, it's ok, one does what one can.

Could T-Hiddemen or anyone else please create a shield, flag, and counter from the following flag? Vicky-style please.
cn-rsk.gif