• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Athi that is indeeed very cool and very good work that you have done..i thank you.

Justin said:
Can anybody work on my Papal states Background and stuff that I asked for on page 116?

Here you go:

papalstatestopay6.jpg

papalstatesfullnz4.jpg

papalstatessideym2.jpg

Convert to .bmp

thank you thank you thank you!
But i cant get the top bar the link aint working.

Last edited:
Justin said:
Can some one send me the Nazi Germany flags and shield set?

Sure...can I have your e-mail address please?

Dionysios II i see that you are using the Presidential standard flag of finland so are you just replacing the old flag or do you have bigger plans for finland?

btw here is the PS flag of finland in better colors if you want the real colors in the flag and shield real colors of the flag

Emperor Ike said:
Dionysios II i see that you are using the Presidential standard flag of finland so are you just replacing the old flag or do you have bigger plans for finland?

btw here is the PS flag of finland in better colors if you want the real colors in the flag and shield real colors of the flag

Yes, i do have some bigger plans for Finland in my mod, but i'm not going to release too much yet, as we're still planning some stuff.

Thanks for that link, i replaced it in my previous reply.

Thanks in advance, for whoever wants to help us out. (i, nor my friend have photoshop :( )

the flag is for a mod I'm experimenting with. it does involve an "evil" UN and North Korea

good job! you win a prize, except I don't have any to give out. :(
but seriosly, is anybody making this (just wondering)

I want it for Hoi2, and I don't know what any of that other stuff is. could you explain?