• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here are the 1914 mod flags:

palshieldzo7.gif

palflaggl1.gif

sarshieldbm7.jpg

sarflagac1.jpg

Convert to .bmp

Do I get a credit now? :D

clanjay1989 said:
Please have the following flags in both Vicky and HOI styles...Shields and flags only!

CN-NIN14.GIF

I'd like to keep the triangle design!

800px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png

and I know the nationalist china flag has been installed originally in the game, but as an actual citizen of the ROC, the original one just seems to be odd for me!

Thanks in advance!

Here they are, in both HoI and Vicky style. Sorry, but I couldn't make the triangle :(

800pxflagoftherepublicofchinasvgshieldhoiza1.png
800pxflagoftherepublicofchinasvgshieldvicev6.png

800pxflagoftherepublicofchinasvgflagwd2.png

cnnin14shieldug7.gif
cnnin14shieldviczx0.gif

cnnin14flaghw3.gif

Convert to .bmp

Emperor Ike said:
Always wanting to get credits :D
If you do my reguest you will get credits :)

Of course I want credits ;) . I think you would like to have a credit to if you help people with a mod.
And that skin, I'll see when I'll make it for you. That leader pic is already made (by me). Check an older post.

Sophianumg@mer said:
Of course I want credits ;) . I think you would like to have a credit to if you help people with a mod.
And that skin, I'll see when I'll make it for you. That leader pic is already made (by me). Check an older post.

yes naders pic i know it thats why it says "no leader pic from this" :D

But as i said in the older post all the leaders must be in the skin

is it against? im not sure but thats for sure that swastika flags are against the rules so dont post them here, you know those nazi flags forbidden no posting of them in here

Sophianumg@mer said:
Here they are, in both HoI and Vicky style. Sorry, but I couldn't make the triangle :(

800pxflagoftherepublicofchinasvgshieldhoiza1.png
800pxflagoftherepublicofchinasvgshieldvicev6.png

800pxflagoftherepublicofchinasvgflagwd2.png

cnnin14shieldug7.gif
cnnin14shieldviczx0.gif

cnnin14flaghw3.gif

Convert to .bmp

Thanks! They worked out pretty good...I think I'm gonna have somebody else to help me out with the triangle flag though...

Sophia do you want to be the graphic maker to my mod?
Well you already get credits for making some flags, shields and stuff like that :)

Could some one make

propaganda pic from this
Flag and shield and top bar from this
flag from this
propaganda picture from this this
topbar from this
topbar from naughty pic but from this also

then skin and side bar and leader pics from these pics
1(no leader pic from this)this
2(Leader pic also)this
3(leader pic too)this
4(leader pic too)this
5( leader pic too) this
6(leader pic too) this
7(leader pic too)this
8(leader pic too)this
9(leader pic too) this
10(leader pic too)this
11(leader pic too)and this
12(leader pic) this
13(leader pic) This is me

Skin, sidebar and topbar for New england from these:pic12, pic 1, pic2 and this

Skin, sidebar and topbar for Republic of free Finland from these: Pic8, pic9, pic11 and the finnish flag.

Skin, sidebar and topbar for CDS: All the Bush administration guys and Blair and the naughty brithiss and american flag what is up there.

And loading screen where is: Nader, Bush, Blair, Halonen and pic 13 and the name of the mod(it is in my sig).

and this should also be in the skin and the side barthis
and this
and this
and this

I updated this little to clear things out and what do i want those skins to look, btw there came 3 skins instead of one :wacko:

WW2 era soldiers, the mod is going to be fictional and the modern day rulers will be in the past with new countries

vmetalred said:
Hey guys I need this one for Russia liberated by the germans. I am not sure if this violates forum rules or not if it does I will gladly take it down.

runbp.gif

semi legally: Well despite the similarity it doesn't actually contain a swastika. I think it's just the emblem of the Nazis that is indelicate. I'm no mod but I wouldn't think it should be disallowed.

My personal opinion however is the opposite.

I haven't skimmed through all of this great thread, but the pages i visited (the last 20 and the first 30) didn't sport any Imperial Japanese counters.
All in DD shading, please.

So what i want is this:

200px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png

As Counter, Flag and Shield (have i forgotten anything? I want em all... ^^)

Plus, i would like to challenge you to combine the state flag of germany
germany_flag.gif

with the one above, as a future flag for my account.

Try to mess with em, i tried myself with paint, and what i got out of it looks well not so good...
gerjapmg5.jpg

Try to blend em over or something, or try to play with the flags themselves, to convert it to a kind of Union Jack or something, that would rock!

Last edited: