• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1Belize.png

Belize is a nice country :D

1tatar.png

Tataristan National Flag

1uygur.png

Uygur Flag(As you know-Sikiang)

I want to shields-flags-counters

Thanks... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey could i get this made into a shield and flag. Hearts of Iron 2 format please. Thanks

Alberta Flag :

Could someone please make a counter/flag/and shield for this flag, HOI2 style, please.

Conchrepubflag.jpg

Hi,
Could one of you, greatly talented, graphically inclided members make me a shield, flag, and counter (for the roundel could you just use the commie star, thanks?) of this flag? Thanks in advanced!

southamer.jpg

Again much appreciated! :D

-Cenobite

arc3371 said:
I have found better pics for german colonial shields/flags and counters, so if someone could make them I would be most grateful.
a_Wappen-Tsingtau.jpg

a_Wappen-Kamerun.jpg

a_Wappen-DSWA.jpg

a_Wappen-DOA.jpg

a_Wappen-DNG.jpg

Sorry, between playing Doomsday and coaching soccer I have gotten behind on requests. I'll try to get caught up this week and next, but then school starts and I will be busier . . .

T-hiddemen said:
Sorry, between playing Doomsday and coaching soccer I have gotten behind on requests. I'll try to get caught up this week and next, but then school starts and I will be busier . . .
With everything you have on your plate, I´m amazed that you have time to help us out at all. Back on topic, can you use this pics or are they to strangely shaded?

Hello,

could someone e-mail me the japanese navy flag, german 1939 flag (the real one) and the german kriegsmarine flag (the real one with the sw****tica and if not too much without the iron cross on the upper left).

Thanks in advance.

PS: my e-mail is immerkrieg#hotmail.com .

Hi guys,
Trying to update the unit images for Vanilla DD (mainly so I could put an Avro Vulcan in the game :) ).

To that end could some one black and white-ify this pic of a russian R-7 ICBM for me?