• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Communist American Flags

Ok this thread is far too rediculously huge to search entirely, all I want to know is how many communist usa flags there are? Ive seen the one called the peoples republic of N.America, pretty good, but im looking for something more original. Anybody got any links, there must be some more flags and shields of this type in one of the hundred pages on this thread???

Insahn said:
shielduss4zc.png

flaguss1bs.png

dont forget about converting them to bmp's
Is this what you are looking for?

arc3371 said:
I know, but that are the only ones i found for the German colonies ( well the last one is actually for Brandenburg West Indies). Could you make the shields and use the center sigill for the counters? Or do you have an better idea for german colonies (I think that I saw an pro german Namibia counter on your site)?

Edit: i think that Kaisereich mod has some interesting shield but no counters

Hmmn. I made quite a few of the shields and flags for Kaiserreich, and I made counters to go with them. Maybe Sarmatia has not put them in the beta. They are on my site, though, and yes I made three different Namibia sets . . . counters only though . . .

T-hiddemen said:
Hmmn. I made quite a few of the shields and flags for Kaiserreich, and I made counters to go with them. Maybe Sarmatia has not put them in the beta. They are on my site, though, and yes I made three different Namibia sets . . . counters only though . . .

could you make the Pro-German Namibia into a Shield and flag? and the ones i posted i realize that it will be hard to see the diffrence unless you can blow up the center part, but hey they are just low IC puppets :D , and make them in diffrent bright colours (the counters)

Bismarck1 said:
I have 2 favors I would like, first can some one make me a republican/communist spain skin?

I think T-Hiddemen has them on his site.

Ayeshteni