• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@ All the member of the Doomsday Revolutions Mod crew:

The Persia skin is finished. Download it from my site and let me know what you think about it. :cool:

PS: Do I get a credit in the mod? :D

Insahn said:
Great thanks Sophanung@mer for an immedieate reaction on my request and of course your work will be credited. Great thanks again :D

Your welcome Insahn. If you give me more info on the mod, I'll try to make a loadscreen (in case you don't already have one).

Flag_of_Bulgaria_1946-1967.gif

whole set please..flag shield counter

ty

Athi said:
A made a request five days ago on page 91. Can somebody make it, please?

Hi Athi,

If no one does it I will give it a shot. However, I need a spark or a muse of some sort to call me and I'm not getting it for the Spectre thing. (even though I am a huge Bond fan). When I do projects without the spark they usually turn out badly.

Athi said:
Then we have something common. The SPECTRE (Special Executive of Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) was in such film like "From Russia with love" and "Thunderball". I will replace the CSA or the alliens with them.

But anyway, thanks.

I'll see what I can come up with . . .

Are there special significances attached to any of the images you gave me? Or can I use other Blofeld/Largo/SPECTRE imagery that may suit the layering/blending better?