• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could someone please make a flag and counter of this pic

dom1_303.jpg

does anyone know what the old flag of Austria-Hungary empire was?? and if so can i have it please

90px-Austria-Hungary-flag-1869-1918-naval-1786-1869-war.gif

heres my request lol

Hey could i someone make this
as flag, shield and counter in vicky style. this is coming to my mod for new finnish country.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Back after a long break

Hello All

I have spent the summer vacation playing other games, breaking in a new and faster laptop, and doing lots of non computer things, but have gotten bored with other games and am loading HOI2 and Doomsday on the new machine right now, so I will probably be around starting soon.

I don't promise a fast turn around on requests yet, but I am moving back into an HOI gaming mode after a lot of other games, Doom3, Fifa06, Civ4 etc, . . .

T-hiddemen said:
Hello All

I have spent the summer vacation playing other games, breaking in a new and faster laptop, and doing lots of non computer things, but have gotten bored with other games and am loading HOI2 and Doomsday on the new machine right now, so I will probably be around starting soon.

I don't promise a fast turn around on requests yet, but I am moving back into an HOI gaming mode after a lot of other games, Doom3, Fifa06, Civ4 etc, . . .

weeeee

Welcome again T- hid! nice to see you again on P-Plaza :p many people have missed you here... so if aren't already spamed with new graphical requests you'll probably be in next few hours ;)

T-hiddemen said:
Hello All

Welcome back!

Welcome back T, I expect to see some furious spamming very soon! ;)