• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes the flags and the shields from Vicky or the HoI series will work in the other's game as well. However just be aware that the shading (the ripples in the shield) for Victoria flags are different from HoI flags. So if you put a Vicky flag into your HoI game, the shield will still have the vicky texture unless you alter it to the HoI texture (through graphic editing)

Siterath said:
Yes the flags and the shields from Vicky or the HoI series will work in the other's game as well. However just be aware that the shading (the ripples in the shield) for Victoria flags are different from HoI flags. So if you put a Vicky flag into your HoI game, the shield will still have the vicky texture unless you alter it to the HoI texture (through graphic editing)

Thank you for the info.

Isnt it about time this thread had a sticky? Its such a useful resource.

BUF Flag

Hey, for anyone interested in British Fascism, here is a flag graphic I worked up

buf_flag_waving.bmp

^Christ, at this rate T, my whole mod is gonna be filled with your images! :D

T-hiddemen said:
Hey, for anyone interested in British Fascism, here is a flag graphic I worked up

buf_flag_waving.bmp

Isnt that image made already, earlier in this thread or am I mistaken!?

^The design of the flag- yes. The flag applied to a pole and waving- nope.

Hey could i get these flags done up for HOI 2 thanks.

jrb8eb.gif

jrb8le.gif

ok then. And they are both Japanese flags. Ones the emperors flag, and the other is a state flag...but i cant remeber which one.