• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sbsteve said:
Would anyone mind making HOI2 DD flags for these three? Thank you in advance. :)

dsflagshield9iw.png

dsflagflag1vo.png

sbflagshield7rt.png

sbflagflag2nu.png

sdnflagshield6mo.png

sdnflagflag3md.png

Could some one add sickle and hammer to scandinavian flag and shield please. I tried it myself, but I am not that good with photoshop etc. I can't even post picture of it becouse its impossible to add s&h to the small flag of HoI2 with my skills and I can't seem to make larger sca flag. Please help me.

DirtyCommiePuke said:
Aww, you skipped mine, Sophia. :(

Sorry, and my name is not Sophia! I'm a boy and the Sophianum is the name of my school!

Prince Ares said:
Yes, that is not strange. Most girls don't like strategy games.... (they often don't like games at all :p )

Now my school's name is in my signature, it should be clear to everyone ;)

Is it possible for you to do me a flag without me posting a pic, pretty please :(

DirtyCommiePuke said:
Sorry, then.

And sorry for being forceful, but you just seemed to have went onto Sbsteve's flags without doing mine. Could you do mine please?

I'm sorry, but I'm off this weekend and I'm currently working with a PC without Photoshop :( . Your flag will be made on monday. SORRY FOR THE DELAY

Its no problem, its your work of art and I will not try to hurry it :)

Last edited:
anti-commi said:
why do you want the tukish religion flag :confused:

that is really...odd

I use the Green and white for EU2 Ottoman Empire (combined with the Green jacketed Caliphate sprite made by Kaigon it looks really good) :cool:

I also use the Green and white for Victoria Ottoman Empire.

Ayeshteni

Well could someone make me this flag:

flag2fc.png