• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
|AXiN| said:
I suspect you're doing something wrong then, because I can resize equally well in PSP and PS, and I used to used to use PSP to resize all my images because it's less of a hassle than in PS. Unfortunately my copy of PSP moved away with it's owner :( but I still use it from time to time. Increase the colour depth to the maximum, rotate, resize, and you're away.

Yep, I do all that, use bilinear or bicubic resize and the saltire crosses and diagonal lines still seem to pixellate.

Xennik said:
Could someone do these two in HOI2 style plz? :) Thanks!

friedrichsgabeflag.png

85275391043b927de487a6.jpg

Also, I can´t seem to find the template to create them myself...anyone can help me on the matter? I heart there exists one :wacko:

If you have Photo Shop, look for posts by Mad King James, you can search this forum by using the site: option at google. I posted a script for PSP9 in its own thread here

T-hiddemen said:
Oops, I knew I was forgetting something. Do you want it in the same b&W themes as the load screen?

oh yes please. :)

Ayeshteni

T-hiddemen said:
If you have Photo Shop, look for posts by Mad King James, you can search this forum by using the site: option at google. I posted a script for PSP9 in its own thread here

Both are fine, really. If you would have the link to your thread.... :)

I'm not a fan of either NE or Broncos....(was that the playoff game u were referring to?), started watching it like right before the 1st half ended, and started rooting for NE(always root for the underdogs....even though they won the last 2 superbowls, they were losing the game), then they threw that interception at the ONE YARD LINE!!! ugh....I was still hoping for a miracle when they fumbled....bleh. Anyways, yay for beer :D

Oh and....I didn't expect the flags you did to be as cool as they were, lol. Can't name my favorite though, it was like....the one that was the one with the star thing at the left inside the triangle, ya that one kicked ass, gold is cool but idk if I liked that color.....Hmmm.....

T-hiddemen said:
Oh, this is fun, its gotten me thinking about whats going on my custom avatar in about 2500 more posts :rofl:

freak4.bmp

And that one too :D

I would like to ask if there is a script for shields aswell?

1409052806434ee6f445e6b.gif

I wanted to create a flag and shield for it in HOI2 style, but I don´t know which shading do use to make it look original...