• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sure you've already made these somewhere, but I can't find them.

1. The white circle on red background Germany flag, but with the Iron Cross in the center. Flag, shield, and the part at the top with the stretched out flag, please.

2. The bad German flag/shield/part at the top. Email to stevemay@ufl.edu, please.

Thanks!

Sophianumg@mer said:
Here you go:

turkeyshield8wx.png

turkeyflag1fd.png

Don't forget to convert them to .bmp!
Thanks! They are superb! :D

Rocketman said:
I'm sure you've already made these somewhere, but I can't find them.

1. The white circle on red background Germany flag, but with the Iron Cross in the center. Flag, shield, and the part at the top with the stretched out flag, please.

2. The bad German flag/shield/part at the top. Email to stevemay@ufl.edu, please.

Thanks!

I am not sure on who maded these, but I always use them:

shield_ger.jpg

flag_GER.jpg

Could some one consider making a skin for the EU?

Last edited:
Prince Ares said:
I am not sure on who maded these, but I always use them:

shield_ger.jpg

flag_GER.jpg

Ah, excellent, that's what I was looking for. Anybody who's got the naughty flag can just email it to me.

Faeelin said:
Could some one consider making a skin for the EU?

I've made an EU-skin for you. You can find it on my site (Click on the link in my signature). I hope you like the skin!

I put this in a file for the tag, u00; and when I had a previous skin there, it worked. But this doesn't seem to.

Any ideas?

Faeelin said:
I put this in a file for the tag, u00; and when I had a previous skin there, it worked. But this doesn't seem to.

Any ideas?

Did you convert the skin from .jpg to .bmp?

Sophianumg@mer said:
Did you convert the skin from .jpg to .bmp?

Yep.

Okay, another question:

I tried to use the weimar skin that someone created earlier for the DFR; and to do so, I set up a folder in the skins called DFR. But when the game starts, the DFR uses the default skin.

Do I have to edit something else?

Faeelin said:
Okay, another question:

I tried to use the weimar skin that someone created earlier for the DFR; and to do so, I set up a folder in the skins called DFR. But when the game starts, the DFR uses the default skin.

1) What is DFR?

2) I've made the EU-skin in the right resolution and posted it on my site. It should work now

Sophianumg@mer said:
1) What is DFR?

The Federal Republic of Germany.

Faeelin said:
Okay, another question:

Maybe the skin has got the wrong resolution

Sophianumg@mer said:
1) What is DFR?

2) I've made the EU-skin in the right resolution and posted it on my site. It should work now

I just looked at the skin, and it says it's 96x96 dpi. Is there a way that I can edit it?

Edit: I mean, your skin and the Weimar one that's not working both say 96x96.

Faeelin said:
I just looked at the skin, and it says it's 96x96 dpi. Is there a way that I can edit it?

Edit: I mean, your skin and the Weimar one that's not working both say 96x96.

That's really odd, since I use 96 dpi skins in-game and they work :confused:
Are you sure you called the files "fullscreen", "sidebar_A" and "topbar" and they are all 24-bit bmp?

Let's call an expert! :D

Sophianumg@mer said:
That's really odd, since I use 96 dpi skins in-game and they work :confused:
Are you sure you called the files "fullscreen", "sidebar_A" and "topbar" and they are all 24-bit bmp?

Let's call an expert! :D

I got the weimar one to work; I"d simply given it the wrong name.

However, the EU one still doesn't.

Could some oen else try it, and see if I'm just an idiot, or if there's something wrong with the skin?

Faeelin said:
I got the weimar one to work; I"d simply given it the wrong name.

However, the EU one still doesn't.

Could some oen else try it, and see if I'm just an idiot, or if there's something wrong with the skin?

I've tried the skin and it worked