• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jorian said:
Hi back T.

Please don't forget to make my previous requests.

And here are the C&C ones again(shields and flags please):

Brotherhood of Nod(on black background)

Like this??

nod1.jpg

arc3371 said:
Hiddeman are you planning to update your graphics page? I´m asking because it´s getting hard to find stuff in this thread.

Hmmn, like flags and shields and counters? Thats a big job. If I remember to burn the stuff I have a at work to a cd I'll take it home and see if I can update that and the stuff from my home computer over spring break next week.

I've been putting it off because its a lot of drudge work . . . :(

But you're right, it needs to get done . . .

T-hiddemen said:
Glad you liked it :) Mind if I ask what its for?
i dont know i just made it and thought "hell ill just get a flag out of it" but more like my origanal post
i'm gonna make it the flag of a country that rules the whle world under me :rofl::rofl: lol

anti-commi said:
i dont know i just made it and thought "hell ill just get a flag out of it" but more like my origanal post
i'm gonna make it the flag of a country that rules the whle world under me :rofl::rofl: lol
Why you just don't use a Brotherhood flag then? ;)

T-hiddemen said:
Hmmn, like flags and shields and counters? Thats a big job. If I remember to burn the stuff I have a at work to a cd I'll take it home and see if I can update that and the stuff from my home computer over spring break next week.

I've been putting it off because its a lot of drudge work . . . :(

But you're right, it needs to get done . . .

Sorry, didn´t know that it was such a hassle.
But hey that means that you have something to do during springbreak :D

jorian said:
Students? What's your job?? :confused:

PS: I also need flag/big flags for a mod:

GDI flag, please use the symbol on a 'sand-yellow' flag, the symbol should be a little smaller:
gdi_logo.jpg

N
Can you plz make the Nod symbol also without the red part(only black) and all that on a 'royal-blue' background? (for traitors)

Of course all of these in flag/'shield'/counter/normal jpg(for later use) :)

PS: Is it possible for you to change load/in-game/all pictures of HoI2?
tht would be great for the C&C+RA mods :)

Is this what you had in mind for the GDI?
gdi.jpg

also, for the black background nod flags what color should the symbol and stripe be? Red, royal blue, or did you want both?

T-hiddemen said:
Is this what you had in mind for the GDI?
gdi.jpg

also, for the black background nod flags what color should the symbol and stripe be? Red, royal blue, or did you want both?

yep, but on a white background too please. :D (can you maybe make the symbol more looking 'new'? Shiney and golden?, also, for white flag a golden border is needed)

After this, we still need the other ones, but it's a begin :)

For the other Nod flags:
On a black background no stripes are needed.(but a bigger symbol)
Royal blue is OK.
The symbol should be once normal, and once the red one as I posted.
There should be also a black flag with a blue symbol, and a blue flag (as the red one, with the stripes) with the black symbol. Others later. :)

Last edited: