• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
here u go !

rjh855.jpg

rjh89f.jpg

rjh8as.jpg

By the way, why do you want Newfoundland. Just Curious since i am from there :D

rji45k.jpg

Alright here's the flag. :)

lol good luck with that. If you need some hints or idea's check out my Newfoundland AAR. Its in my sig ! :D

ok could anyone make this flag into the standard sheild,flag, and counter

rji8b4.gif

thanks.

For the graphix to work under hoi they should be 24bit bmp files. the files provided by Spitfire are .jpeg. You can convert them to bmps but some of the quality of the picture will be lost.

Enravota said:
For the graphix to work under hoi they should be 24bit bmp files. the files provided by Spitfire are .jpeg. You can convert them to bmps but some of the quality of the picture will be lost.

Enravota any chane of you helping us out with the numerous requests that has been posted since T-Hiddemans diseperance?

arc3371 said:
Enravota any chane of you helping us out with the numerous requests that has been posted since T-Hiddemans diseperance?
Sure thing. I made most of the request i found around here, but it seems the site I used to upload my stuff is down. I'll loke for a replacement and upload them soon enough.

OK, I guess my provider is dead for the moment so I'll post the flags via rapidshare, the files will get deleted at some point soo get them now. Sorry if it causes some inconvinience but that's what i can do for now:

anarch4rp.png

Anarchy

aoi6rm.png

Italian East Africa

frastar5sl.png

???

p.s. ImageShack changes your pictures to .png, which reduces the quality of the picture and the image file has to be changed back to bmp from the end user, so I try not to use it for uploading except for the previews.

Enravota said:
OK, I guess my provider is dead for the moment so I'll post the flags via rapidshare, the files will get deleted at some point soo get them now. Sorry if it causes some inconvinience but that's what i can do for now:

anarch4rp.png

Anarchy

Thank you!

aoi6rm.png

Italian East Africa

frastar5sl.png

???

p.s. ImageShack changes your pictures to .png, which reduces the quality of the picture and the image file has to be changed back to bmp from the end user, so I try not to use it for uploading except for the previews.

Thank You!

arc3371 said:
Enravota could you please do this one too:

za-1928.png

ooooh I could use that one too. :)

Ayeshteni