• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Patriotes1837 said:
I'll tell you in time. Be patient son. ;)

hmm, methinks it may have something to do with the alien sprites/ an AAR and the moderator goat, but I could be wrong. :D

Ayeshteni

axis_ledg.jpg

Could someone make something simlar to that but make it look good with 4 flags? If yes then could you(in this order) Have the German flag, Nationalist Chinese, Italian, Fascist French(One I posted, its not the Vichy flag.)

Miltiades said:
axis_ledg.jpg

Could someone make something simlar to that but make it look good with 4 flags? If yes then could you(in this order) Have the German flag, Nationalist Chinese, Italian, Fascist French(One I posted, its not the Vichy flag.)

Can you post images of the 4 flags you want so I don't use the wrong ones?

This will be a new challenge!

T-Hiddemen(or however you spell it :p ), do you create flags from scratch? I kind of want a flag for personal use, (and if I ever make it to 3k posts :D). But if this is for modding purposes only I totally understand, and it's pretty cool that your doing all these. Anyways...I tried to make a rough draft for a flag in Microsoft Paint, it didn't turn out well(Think that was the Vodkas fault).
But if you want to do something a bit interesting and creative, just know that the flag would be considered far right-wing nation hell bent on 'uniting' earth, color preferances would be black, red, purple, gold, but I'm sure w/e you make would work(if you decide to make it). Let your creative juices flow :D

Contradiction said:
I kind of want a flag for personal use, (and if I ever make it to 3k posts :D).

I thought you could personalise your avatar at 1,000 posts?...(searches frantically for was to bump post count...)

HMS Enterprize said:
I thought you could personalise your avatar at 1,000 posts?...(searches frantically for was to bump post count...)

no. 3000 posts. Or providing a service to the Admins and Moderators (like sacrificing yourself to the Goat :D )

hehe. joking aside it is 3000 posts. A word of warning though - spamming to increase your post count to Avatar level will induce the Mods to ban you (temporarily or otherwise) and/or reset your post count to 0.

Just look up the user carthade for an example.

Ayeshteni

arc3371 said:
I´d be grateful if someone could make shield and counters of this pic
serb.bmp
[/QUOTE] another word of warning...tter to be safe than sorry. ;) Ayeshteni

Last edited:
You guys are wizards! Whenever any of you have time, could you do HOI2 shields and counters for this?:

tropicoflag8vj.jpg

It's the flag for Tropico, the island nation that shares its name with the PC game where you run your own Caribbean dictatorship (or democracy) from 1950 to 2020. I'm planning to mod my game files to where you can liberate Tropico from any single Caribbean island.

Ayeshteni said:
another word of warning. Nice flag. Unfortunately the link you also provide links to a site that has lots of naked women down the side. Unfortunately (and I do mean unfortunately :D ) this is not worksafe and is against this boards rules and regulations.

Poor Blade!s Grannie will be having a fit. As you have the image in your first link (nice piccie may use that myself when its made), could you please remove the second link please.

Better to be safe than sorry. ;)

Ayeshteni

Thank you for the warning, now it would be good if you could remove the link in qoute so that I don´t get into trouble

Ayeshteni said:
no. 3000 posts. Or providing a service to the Admins and Moderators (like sacrificing yourself to the Goat :D )

hehe. joking aside it is 3000 posts. A word of warning though - spamming to increase your post count to Avatar level will induce the Mods to ban you (temporarily or otherwise) and/or reset your post count to 0.

Just look up the user carthade for an example.

Ayeshteni

Dammit!!, I wanted that personalised avatar to help advertise my mod!!! Its gonna take forever at this rate!! I just dont have an opinion on everything!

carthade? Whats this?

arc3371 said:
Thank you for the warning, now it would be good if you could remove the link in qoute so that I don´t get into trouble

no problem :D

Ayeshteni

HMS Enterprize said:
Dammit!!, I wanted that personalised avatar to help advertise my mod!!! Its gonna take forever at this rate!! I just dont have an opinion on everything!

carthade? Whats this?

Carthade is a Canadian poster who announced his intention of getting to the 3000 posts in the next 7 days (from around 500 posts if I recall)

He then proceeded to begin his endeavour with many a post in the HoI2 forum. He was banned for seven days and his postcount reset to 0

needless to say most of his posts were not productive. :D

Ayeshteni

Contradiction said:
T-Hiddemen(or however you spell it :p ), do you create flags from scratch? I kind of want a flag for personal use, (and if I ever make it to 3k posts :D). But if this is for modding purposes only I totally understand, and it's pretty cool that your doing all these. Anyways...I tried to make a rough draft for a flag in Microsoft Paint, it didn't turn out well(Think that was the Vodkas fault).
But if you want to do something a bit interesting and creative, just know that the flag would be considered far right-wing nation hell bent on 'uniting' earth, color preferances would be black, red, purple, gold, but I'm sure w/e you make would work(if you decide to make it). Let your creative juices flow :D

Vodka can have an interesting effect on a wide variety of computer projects :rofl: I'll take a shot at the flag . . .