• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
T-hiddemen said:
To All

Having a cold and sore throat that I can't shake, I'm having all my classes watch a movie over the next three days, so its a good time for requests . . .

A likely story. If you dont have a doctors note to show to the Head-Master I will think you are truanting. :p

In that case could you whip up a good Communist China skin please.

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
A likely story. If you dont have a doctors note to show to the Head-Master I will think you are truanting. :p

In that case could you whip up a good Communist China skin please.

Ayeshteni

Not truanting :( I'm here at school, we're just watching the film in class so I don't have to talk anymore than necessary . . .

S.I.Directorate said:
:D

You sir, are an absolute legend!

I like it a lot, it's awesome. I'm not too sure about the purple :eek:o , however it’s wicked...

If you had the time to do another that isn't purple. Then I would worship the space you type in!

:)

-

OK, I'll try another. The purple comes from a layer that is a purple Thai silk Sarong that i used as a texture. I also found a green and brown one and I'll try replacing with that . . .

S.I.Directorate said:
:D

You sir, are an absolute legend!

I like it a lot, it's awesome. I'm not too sure about the purple :eek:o , however it’s wicked...

If you had the time to do another that isn't purple. Then I would worship the space you type in!
-

Here it is in green and brown, and I agree I like this better than purple . . .

siam2_topbar.bmp

siam2_sidebar_a.bmp

siam2_fullscreen.bmp

Last edited:
Well since you have some free time... how bout a napoleonic france skin? i would be so very very happy :D

Thanks for the work T-hiddenmen those are jsut great, though I personally like the HoI2 style more than Vicky (I needed these requests to match a bunch of other ones in that style). Anyway if you're interested T-hiddenmen I have another scenario selection request. I need one based on the American Revolutionary War. I actually made the scenario some time ago, but now that I'm gonna re release the mod it came in, I actually need some kinda graphic for it. I know you don't like making them, but those Vietnam ones kicked butt.

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Thanks for the work T-hiddenmen those are jsut great, though I personally like the HoI2 style more than Vicky (I needed these requests to match a bunch of other ones in that style). Anyway if you're interested T-hiddenmen I have another scenario selection request. I need one based on the American Revolutionary War. I actually made the scenario some time ago, but now that I'm gonna re release the mod it came in, I actually need some kinda graphic for it. I know you don't like making them, but those Vietnam ones kicked butt.

Ok, I'll see what I can do. I like the vicky shading myself, but I don't have a problem with having both in my game (plus I'm not going to try and replace all the originals. . .) Plus when I was first starting with these graphics and did not have the shield template I was doing the shading manually and getting unique patterns with each set . . .

another weird flag request... could i get the French Tri-Color with the Hohenzolleren Eagle in the middle?

T-hiddemen said:
OK, if no one else gets to it today, I'll have a go, but it may not get done til tomorrow night, my son has an away hockey game this morning, then the team is going to watch a pro game and have a team meal and skate with the pros, an all day affair . . .

Hi, did you ever get round to doing this flag for me?
Many thanks

T-hiddemen said:
Here you go Ayeshteni

[images]

oooooooohhh lovely ta. :)

Ayeshteni

Steff991 said:
Thanks, I especially like the Star on the counter... I hadn't thought of anything like that. I dont suppose you could do the other members of the United Kingdom in the same way, could you?
Many Thanks

Do you mean a flag/counter/shield each set for Scotland, Ireland, Wales, all as Communist?

Glad you liked the roundel. I like making those for the airforces that never were . . . :rofl:

Roundels of the World Click Here

is a great site for inspiration . . .